I have an announcement

Months passed by since Stephen and Tony had contact with each other. Stephen forgot about Tony since he was busy with the spells, teaching his students in Kamar-Taj, and battling over the forces of the dark dimension. Tony on the other hand, never forgot about Stephen.

He started to despise him.

When he was trying to forget about him, Pepper was always by his side. After a few months, Tony started to develop some feelings for Pepper and yet he was scared to confess since Pepper knows that he's gay. He started to make a plan in his lab to announce his sexuality as a bisexual to let everyone know that he likes both genders.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y? Gather Pepper and all the avengers in the lobby" Tony said in a nervous yet hopeful tone. Before a second passed, F.R.I.D.A.Y immediately answered.

"All the avengers?" F.R.I.D.A.Y asked in a confused tone. Tony immediately realized that he wasn't being specific with his orders.

"No. Just the ones in New York" Tony said while he grabbed an apple and ate it. F.R.I.D.A.Y responded and did what Tony asked. After a few minutes, they were already gathered in the lobby. Some were expecting some sad news, others expect Tony to talk about his looks, and others thought that there would be war again. A few minutes passed and they saw Tony ramp down the stairs.

"Divas" Rhodey muttered and rolled his eyes.

Tony started to read something on a paper that he wrote and announced:

Hey. I gathered you all here today because I have some important announcement to make. A few years ago I considered myself as gay. I fell in love with different men-

"Are you sure about 'different men' Brother Stark?" Thor asked making everyone laugh, except for Tony.

"Shush Point break, the adult is talking" Tony did a 'be quiet' gesture while Thor furrowed his eyebrows. Confused, he asked:

"Pardon me but Im a thousand years older than you?" Thor frustratedly asked. Steve explained to Thor that Tony was just being sarcastic and that he is older.

"Anyways...moving on!" Tony clapped making everyone's attention on him again.

Okay. I fell in love with different men. But these past few months, I started to...you know, fall in love with women too. So I won't consider myself as gay anymore. I still like men but I'm starting to have feelings for women too...

"So...You're bisexual" Pepper asked, making Tony nod with a smile on his face. He expected to see some shocked faces but their expressions were stoical. Clint then sighed and grabbed a bottle of beer.

"We been knew sis" Clint chuckled and the others were shocked by Clint. Others sighed and rolled their eyes, and some laughed.

"When did you learn things like that?" Natasha asked Clint with wide frustrated eyes. Clint just shrugged and laughed it off.

"I hear it on the streets" Clint said as he took a chug of his beer, making Natasha laugh. While Tony was trembling, he didn't realize Steve coming to him and patting him on the shoulder.

"So...who's the girl?" Steve asked with a smile. Tony hesitated to answer so he tried to do his best to hide it to Steve.

"Oh it's nothing, its nothing" Tony shrugged it off but Steve wasn't letting the topic go. Instead, he looked at Tony with puppy eyes.

"...Fine, its Pepper" Tony whispered at Steve, making him smile even more. He then hugged Tony to show his support as his friend.

"You want me to teach you how to court?" Steve asked. Tony smiled and declined the offer, he knew that he can just be himself.

"No can do capsicle, I'll be honest with her" Tony patted Steve's shoulder and smiled.

--------------

"Stephen?" Wong asked, books were scattered all over the floor. He saw Stephen with a smile on his face while he was placing the books in the right order.

"Mhm?" Stephen responded while humming a song that he composed in his free time. Wong threw Stephen's luggage and Stephen was in confusion.

"What's these for?" Stephen asked, dumbfounded. Wong sighed in relief and smiled faintly, enough for Stephen to know that he's happy.

"We're going home"