He never answered

A/N : Hey guys! Thank you so much for 17k! And I have another story which I'm continuing and I hope that you'll check it out!

Title: Your Name <<Ironstrange>>

And I promise you, I'm still alive but the thing here is that I got somehow lost in the story since the first time that I made this was in May and then I stopped but then I came back after 2 months...so It might take some time before I upload another one.

Also, I'm making my chapters longer!

-prepare some tissues because this chapter is sad

___________________back to the story_________________________
Its been a week since Stephen was in Kamar-Taj. Its still the same routine for him. Unfortunately, there were more students to be trained and there was an increase in the disasters happening around the place. Stephen became busier each day. He can't even touch his phone because of his duties, making his contact with Tony lessen. He was having deep thoughts when suddenly, piles of books fell in front of him. Looking up, he saw Wong, looking like a zombie. Its understandable since both of them didn't get much sleep these days.

"These kids better just obey or go home" Wong sighed making Stephen chuckle. They had their duties to protect the world from the dark dimension, and their students were only making it worse. Stephen placed his book on the desk and sighed.

"I remember when I was in medical school, I was having a crisis over our projects and there was basically no time for me to study." Stephen smiled faintly, reminiscing the days before he became a neurosurgeon.

"What happened next?" Wong asked with curiosity.

"Well...I had that thought to myself that one day, I'll be a great surgeon and I'll just laugh these things off" Stephen then placed his hands on his face. Wong noticed how stressed Stephen is.

"Something's definitely wrong with you" Wong looked seriously at Stephen. He didn't really want to glare at him but he knew that Stephen needed to say what's on his mind.

"Nothing is wrong-" Stephen scoffed when he was immediately interrupted by Wong.

"Don't hide it Stephen" Wong patted on Stephen's shoulder. He immediately felt comfortable to tell Wong the truth.

"Fine...I don't know why I can't remember the man in my past. I want to despise him but I know that deep inside, I still love him. Who knows? Maybe he's still searching for me out there. Maybe he regrets his decision to hurt me." Stephen sighed. There was anger in his tone but there was deep sadness in it. Wong's face dropped since it was his first time seeing Stephen this vulnerable. He wasn't that egoistic, prideful, arrogant and strong person that he usually is, he was somehow...

...lost and in pain.

"You know what? Maybe I'll move on. Maybe love isn't just really for me-" Stephen sighed when Wong immediately blurted something.

"Idiot. Let's get to work" Wong said making Stephen chuckle. They both started to get back to work, making Stephen forget about contacting Tony.

____________________________

"Can you stop checking on your phone? We got some work to do" Rhodey sighed. Tony pretended that he didn't heard what Rhodey said, making him annoyed.

"But I miss him" Tony whined. After a few minutes of him talking Tony out and him being stubborn, his best friend just had enough. Rhodey was suddenly irritated with Tony's actions so he snapped: