arc reactor.

Stephen and Tony chilled on the couch when suddenly, the cloak attacked Tony.

"Hey! Stop!" Tony ran and yelled. Stephen laughed at the situation.

"Stephen! Help me!" Tony was running and he was feeling pretty tired.

"I guess the cloak wants its sweet revenge" Stephen decided to not help Tony since he was enjoying the moment.

"Fuck you Stephen!" Tony put up his middle finger at Stephen making his eyes roll.

"Oooh, you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Stephen teased tony and Tony ran near to him and he punched Stephen's arm.

"Ow!" Stephen winced making Tony smirk.

"Serves you right" Tony chuckled. Stephen rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen.

------------------
TONY POV

What the hell? Is he mad?

I followed Stephen on the kitchen and I hide on the counter. I was going to scare him and it was going so well...until I sneezed.

"Achoo!" I covered my nose and hoped for the best. When I saw Stephen walk away, I had a big sigh of relief.

"Boo." Stephen touched my shoulder and I literally screamed. Stephen was on the ground laughing, clutching his sides.

"Yeah Yeah...really funny" I rolled my eyes I tried to walk away. Stephen suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the floor with him. Tears were forming in his eyes since he's laughing so hard. After a few minutes, both of us calmed down.

"You really got scared there?" Stephen caressed my cheek and I blushed.

"Of course I did! I almost got a heart attack" I smirked.

"Tony. You don't have a heart. Just an arc reactor" We both laughed. Suddenly, tears came rolling on my face, making Stephen worried.

"Oh! I'm so so sorry" Stephen pulled me in for a hug.

"This thing...changed my life" I started to point to my arc reactor.

"If I didn't have this, I could've destroyed the world. I could've killed so many people-" I was cut off in my sentenve when Stephen spoke.

"Well...that was your past, what matters is the present. You are a hero Tony" My heart melted when Stephen gave me his advice.

"What about the future?" I asked sarcastically making Stephen smirk.

"Well...only I can predict that" Stephen joked making me laugh.

"Yeah right, wizard that controls time"

"Oh shut up"