Unconscious pt.2

[2 MONTHS EARLIER]

"Why Wong? I can't bear seeing Tony sad" Stephen whined making Wong laugh.

"You wanna surprise him right? This will be the best suprise ever!" Wong nudged Stephen's arm making Stephen roll his eyes.

"I know Tony, he wouldn't want that" Stephen frowned.

"Oh come on! It would make him happy!" Wong exclaimed.

"It would make him...happy?" Stephen raised his head and he looked at Wong.

I'd even die to make him happy.

-------------

Stephen tried his best not to kiss Tony on the cheeks, cuddle him, and do stuff that boyfriends do. He thinks that his surprise will melt Tony's heart and it would be the most glorious moment of his life.

He wanted Tony to miss him so much so that if he invited Tony to join him for a walk, Tony would be very willing. 5 months earlier, Tony doesn't like to join him in anything so it would be nice to see that Tony again.

After 5 months, Stephen plans to take Tony on the beach, have a fine dinner with him on a sunset, dance to their favorite songs. And ask him to be with him for the rest of their lives.

...Stephen wanted to propose to Tony.

--------------

Everytime Stephen hears Tony cry in his room, He just wanted to rush him and hug him. He missed Tony, very much. He still can't ruin the suprise.

The day when Tony thought that he was cheating, Stephen was clueless. He would never cheat on Tony, since he wanted to be with him for the rest of his life. They fought and Tony threw a glass on Stephen's head.
Stephen was supposed to dodge, but he remembered what he said to Wong.

"I'd hurt myself if it would make him happy. I'll leave if it would make him happy, I'd even die if it would make him happy"

Stephen closed his eyes and cherished the memories that he and Tony had. When the glass hit on his head, pain was all over. He became unconscious.