Unconscious.

10 MONTHS LATER

Tony became suspicious of Stephen. He's not like what he used to be, he's not clingy anymore, he doesn't comfort Tony the same way as before. Everything feels...different as time passes by.

"Stephen? Can I cuddle-" Tony tried to reach out to Stephen while he was reading his book.

"Can't you see? I'm Studying" Stephen didn't look at Tony, and it broke Tony's heart. He felt cold and distant...just like before.

"Oh, alright." Tony faked a smile as he ran into his bedroom.

Shut.

Tears were bursting in Tony's eyes. It wasn't always like this. Stephen was the most loving person in the world...yet he's acting like a jerk these days. Tony doesn't want this...but he needs Stephen, he can't live without him.

"I-I hate myself!" Tony looked at a mirror and he smashed it through the window, making it shatter into pieces.

Knock.Knock.

"Tony are you alright?" Stephen asked in a bored tone. Tony tried to stop his tears from flowing...so he could pretend that he never cried.

"Im perfectly fine!" Tony said in a giddy tone, making Stephen go back to his studies. When Tony knew that Stephen was gone, he sat on the ground and cried. His eyes were bloodshot and swollen since he's been crying continuously for days. Tony tried to contact his friends. Unfortunately, they were busy with their own lives and Tony doesn't want to be a burden.

THE NEXT DAY

----------
Steve
I saw you two and it was STEAMY sksksk

Tony
What are you talking about?

Steve
Don't deny, I have proof

[1 PHOTO]

Tony
...that's not me...

Steve
Oh God I'm so sorry...

Tony??

Tony
N-no don't be

Steve
Tony. This is NOT okay

You have to break up with him or I'll kill him myself

Tony
Okay...

-------------
Tony went downstairs to see Stephen reading a book. Tony was feeling pure rage, he just wants to rip Stephen's head off.

"Fuck you!" Tony yelled and threw a mug on Stephen. Tony was angry, disgusted, and betrayed.

"What did I do?!" Stephen yelled at Tony while bandaging the wound that Tony gave him.

"Oh so now you're denying it?" Tony showed Stephen a photo of him kissing another man.

"Whar the fuck?That's not me" Stephen said in a snarky tone. Unfortunately, Tony didn't believe him and his anxieties were getting him.

"STOP DENYING" Tony threw a glass on Stephen's head, making him unconscious. Seeing Stephen lying on the ground with a bloody head, Tony realized what he had done.

"Omyghod. I-I'm so sorry! S-Stephen" Tears were rushing in Tony's eyes. He immediately rushed Stephen to the hospital, hoping that he would still be alive.

"Nurse!!Doctor!!" Tony shouted. He couldn't bear seeing Stephen in this state. Nurses and Doctors rushed Stephen to the emergency room, making Tony wait outside.

----------
Tony
S-steve

H-help

Steve
Why?! Did he hurt you??

ILL KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH

Tony
No!

Actually...It was the opposite

Steve
Explain.

Tony
I threw a glass at Stephen's head and it became all bloody and he's unconscious and I don't know what I'm going to do!!

He didn't cheat on me. It wasn't him. And now he's unconscious, BECAUSE OF ME

Its all my fault...I don't deserve him.

Steve
Location.Now.

Tony
The hospital near the tower.

Steve
Nat and I will be there in 10 minutes.

------------------

Tony cried even harder. He thinks that it was all his fault.

Stephen's unconscious...because of me...I'm a wreck

----------