Flushed like hotdogs

Tony was walking at a fast pace when he heard a grumbling sound. It was his stomach.

"Jesus Christ, stupid belly" Tony complained while poking his stomach. He searched around to see if there are any places which serves food fast.

And then he recognizes a hotdog stand.

The line was pretty long so it might mean that the food is good, or the process of cooking is slow...but Tony doesn't have a choice.

It took 3 minutes for Tony to order. He ordered to plain hotdogs, he needed something that's prepared fast and besides, original always tastes good.

"Who you taking that to? Your date?" The cook smiled.

Memories of Stephen ran down to Tony's mind. His brain was now panicking, heart is pumping like crazy-

And his face? Obviously flushed.

"I-Its actually for myself" Tony stuttered in his reply and he faced the ground in embarassment.

"Oh. My bad" The cook suddenly apologized. It was awkward so Tony immediately walked away and went to the place where he and Thor would meet.

AFTER 30 MINUTES

Tony was finally at the destination where they would meet. He searched at the place for a tall, blonde, muscled doof with a hammer.

There he was, watching some dumb kids cartoon.

"Thor.Why the heck are you watching teletubbies?" Tony removed Thor's earphones making Thor groan.

"At least I wasn't late. Besides, everyone needs to find their own source of entertainment to free themselves from boredom" Thor smiled and chuckled as he chugged his mug of beer.

"But- teletubbies and beer? That doesn't collide" Tony groaned, making Thor shrug.

"Not everything collides, unlike you and Stephen-" Thor was about to complete his sentence but Tony immediately covered his mouth, making the hotdogs that he was holding fall down the ground.

"Oh shut up! Can I for once, just have a day where I don't need to think of that man" Tony was angry, but flushed. Thor immediately grinned.

"Wow. You're as flushed as that hotdog on the ground" Thor joked and laughed. Tony was basically pissed off as this point so he immediately unplugged the earphones from Thor's phone and changed what he was watching and pressed a video with some matured and sexual videos.

"Look, this guy is watching porn" Tony yelled. The sounds of moaning and groaning can be heard in the whole place. People were starting to look at Thor and they were weirded out.

"My job here is done." Tony said with a smile on his face. Thor was flushed and embarassed...

...and probably scarred for life. He's never watching teletubbies again.

"I will pound your head with this mjölnir" Thor growls at Tony.

"That's for teasing me. Byeee" Tony waved at Thor then went outside with confidence.