Fool

The avengers and some citizens started to go to the headquarters, there were rooms but unfortunately, there were too many people so they had to share.

"Wow. This was the first time that this place is full" Natasha said as Tony was shocked.

Damn. I need to build more rooms.

He thought. They planned on who they would share rooms with, since they were running short with the rooms.

"Rogers, you are assigned with Romanoff, Wilson, and Barnes" Fury ordered as Steve nodded.

"Maximoff, you go with Vision, Banner, and Thor" He ordered as they nodded in agreement. The others waited for their names to be called...until it reached the last four people:

"Stark, you are assigned with Potts, Palmer, and Strange—" Fury ordered as Tony shaked his head, shocked by what he heard.

"Excuse me? I think it would be safer in the tower than this chipmunk" He then pointed at Stephen who glared at him with his icy orbs. Pepper and Christine were glad that they would have time to spend with each other but part of them were concerned about Tony and Stephen.

"Uhm excuse me? You're being unreasonable here" Stephen furiously said as Tony was shocked by what he said. He started to Charge at Stephen but Fury stopped him.

"Enough! I won't adjust this just because of your pettiness" Fury slammed the table as he yelled as the others froze in fear. Loki just stared at him and smirked thinking that he might be useful to scare his brother in the future.

"Nick-" Tony whined as Fury started to glare at him, his look making Scott almost faint.

"Do.not.call.me.that." He glared at Tony as he shrugged. Carol looking at him with a confused look.

"Okay, stop it. Lets rest now and plan an attack on Hella tomorrow morning" Carol ordered as everyone nodded, rushing to get into their rooms as soon as possible... and to escape Fury's wrath as well.

Fury glared at Tony as he rolled his eyes, facing Stephen with a stoical look on his face. He immediately stomped back to his room making Christine chuckle a little.

"Are you sure you're getting married to that child?" Christine asked, making Pepper shrug as she laughed.

"Im gonna go pack our stuff" Stephen said as Christine smiled warmly at him, making him smile back and wave as he left.

———————

"Tony" Stephen called as Tony turned, facing him. Tony rolled his eyes as he started to walk to his room. Their room.

"Stark" Stephen called again. This was bothering Tony so much that he faced Stephen with his fiery eyes.

"Okay talk." He said in a serious tone, making Stephen sigh.

"I-I don't get it. Why are you so concerned on me a while ago" Stephen asked as Tony was wide-eyed. He had to find an excuse behind this, he won't let his guard down. Not again.

"Because I don't want blood on my hands" Tony said as he turned against Stephen and walked through the door.

"Are you sure?" Stephen yelled. There were many who looked at their direction as Tony glared at Stephen, slamming the door on his face.

Damn it Tony! You're only embarrassing yourself

Tony thought as he decided to take a nice warm bath. He needed something to relax on, especially with all the stress that he's been having. He started to take of his shirt and tossed it into the floor. Suddenly, sparks were heard as Tony rolled his eyes.

"Not again..." He mumbled as he turned around to face Stephen, who was now embarrassed by the situation.

"O-Oh I'm sorry" Stephen stuttered as he tried to get back in the portal. Tony stopped him, its not like he was doing something illegal.

"Wait" Tony grabbed Stephen's wrist as the latter was shocked. He looked at Tony with the stoical expression so he tried to shrug it off.

"You know how much guilt I'm in, its basically the reason why I was concerned...and yes, I still care and I hate it. So please, forget what happened" Tony said as he went inside the bathroom.

"Sure. Lets forget that you cared"Stephen scoffed before making a portal to Christine.

SLAM

Tony clenched his fists as he was now having deep thoughts. He wasn't allowed to admit that he still cared, and he didn't want things to end that way between them. But having closure with one another seems wrong, especially when the feelings are still there.

Nevermind. I need coldness.

——————

Plop.Plop.Plop

Tony sighed as he felt himself relaxing at the droplets of icy cold water hitting his skin. He wanted something that he would never be able to have, and he craved it. He sat down as he let the darkness consume him. He didn't realize that he fell asleep when sparks were suddenly heard across the room.

———-STEPHEN POV——————

"Tony- Oh God" I immediately covered my eyes as I saw Tony lying on the ground...

...Naked

I stared at his lying body as I turned the faucet knob. He looked like an angel, it was relaxing to see him calm. For once, he's not like the demon that he is.

I sighed as I shrugged my thoughts.

"Get it together Stephen!" I quietly scoffed as I tried to cover Tony with a towel, carrying him outside.

———————————

Tony felt a warm breeze surrounding him. Waking up, he saw how he was dressed in clothes making him confused.

I didn't change my clothes

He looked around as he stopped to see Stephen sipping his cup of tea as he was reading another book concerning magic. Tony was shocked... He immediately threw a book on Stephen's head, making the latter wince in pain.

"You did this?!" Tony growled as Stephen shrugged, making Tony hit him with another pillow.

"So what if I dressed you? Its better than being sick. Besides, you're no mermaid" Stephen whined, not looking at Tony as he continued to read his book.

"Why do you care anyways?" Tony said as Stephen closed his book and looked at him with a cheery expression.

"Well...Its because I still care..." Stephen said with in a serious tone, making the atmosphere tense. Tony looked at him with a confused look.

"...bear" he pointed at Tony's shirt. It was a white shirt with one of the carebears' print on it. Tony threw a pillow at him in embarrassment as Stephen died in laughter.

"Son of a bitch-" Tony mumbled as Stephen grabbed Tony's shoulders and sighed.

——————TONY POV————————

"I know that you hate me but lets be friends, for Christine and Pepper" He looked at me with the most sincere smile as I realized why he was being so nice.

Stupid Tony.

I fakely smiled as I shrugged and nodded.

"Friends it is" I looked at him with a bored expression, faking my smile so I can finally have some time alone.

Stephen smiled once more as he stood up, waving at me before he opened a portal and left. I sighed as I buried myself in the silk sheets of the bed.

"Tony...you fool"