Moving On

5 YEARS LATER

Tony was somehow, relaxed on his life. He's been focusing on projects, improving his armor, and taking vacations every now and then. He doesn't think about his past anymore, Tony was just happier now.

"Hey Tones, wanna grab coffee?" Rhodey asked making Tony smile. Tony made a thumbs up gesture and he packed his stuff.

______

"Oh, didn't you say that you have a party this..." Rhodey was remembering which place it was when Tony suddenly cut off his sentence.

"Saturday" Tony smiled, making Rhodey chuckle. They continued their little talk until they noticed that it was time that they leave.

"Don't stay up all night again" Rhodey begged.

"I won't" Tony smile and they both separated their ways. Tony had thoughts on what he would do tomorrow. He wanted to have a picnic with Steve,Nat, Bucky, and Sam.

You can tell that Tony was basically moving on with his life. But something felt, empty. He wasn't happy like before. He felt like there was something missing in his life. Then there was a thought of...

...Stephen.

"Oh c'mon self, Its not like he will remember you anyway" Tony mumbled to his self and walked to his home.

___________________

Sorry this is a vv short chapter :<

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm thankful for 2k reads! Thank you sooo much ily!!

I'll might have a new update later or tomorrow!