Wake Up Sleepyhead

Chirp...Chirp...Chirp...

It was a sunny morning and Stephen and Tony decided to walk to the park. The rustling sounds of the leaves and the cool breeze was a calming and relaxing sensation. Stephen then stared lovingly at Tony, making him confused.

"Hey Tony?" Stephen asked. Tony was confused yet he was curious on what Stephen was about to ask.

"Y-yeah?" Tony stuttered. He felt embarrassed so he immediately covered his face.

Damnn...I look like a fool

Tony was having these thoughts when Stephen immediately went close to him until Tony was cornered.

"I like you. A lot." Stephen leaned. Of course, Tony was flushed. Who could've thought that this arrogant doctor would be such a flirt?

"Hmm? Well then... I also like you" Tony said with a flushed face. Stephen leaned more, their faces inches from one another.

Tony closed his eyes, he was wanting this. Unexpectedly, a man with a shield and a man with a metal arm came out with their phones. Stephen immediately laughed and whispered,

"Wake up, sleepyhead"

––

"GAH" Tony woke up to see Steve and Bucky filming him. Steve was laughing on the ground and Bucky was tearing up.

"I aLsO lIkE yOu" Bucky was teasing tony. Tony sighed. He knew that it wouldn't be a good day for him. He grabbed his phone and checked the time.

8:30.

Shit.

Tony immediately grabbed the nearest clothes that he could find and he ran outside. He completely forgot that he was about to meet up with Thor.

Tony checked his phone again. He's an hour late.

Well...he always was.

"Ow!" Tony yelped in pain. His head bumped into a man, a tall man. He looked and and notice the striking features.

It was Stephen.

Stephen's face was immediately red. Tony was just embarrassed to bump into him, especially after what happened between them.

"H-hi" Tony stared at Stephen for a split second and looked at the ground. The same goes for Stephen. After greeting each other, there was complete silence, the situation was awkward.

"Anyways, I g-gotta go now, b-bye" Tony immediately waved and ran, leaving a flushed Stephen behind.

....I'm dumb...and late..