Breakfast

While they were hugging, Stephen's stomach grumbled, making Tony laugh.

"Pffft. You look godly, but your stomach reminds me that you are still human" Tony poked his stomach making Stephen roll his eyes.

"Stop it." Stephen grabbed Tony's hand. Tony smiled, its been a while since he had beautiful mornings.

"As much as I'd like to make you breakfast, I can't cook" Tony sighed. Stephen thought that it was the perfect opportunity to show his cooking skills.

"C'mon princess, I'll make us breakfast" Stephen carried Tony bridal-style and they both laughed.

When they both entered the kitchen, Stephen went to check whats on their refrigerator and Tony went to sit on a stool near Stephen. Since it was just breakfast, he decided to make bacon and eggs. Tony can notice Stephen's skill in cooking.

Isn't he like a doctor before and doctors don't have time to cook? Oh...nevermind. I forgot that my boyfriend is perfect.

Tony was having these thoughts and he fell asleep.

When Stephen was done cooking, he noticed that Tony was asleep so he decided to make some hot chocolate. The aroma made Tony wake up from his sleep.

"That's one good chocolate right there" Tony pointed at the drink that Stephen made.

"I made it for you" Stephen then gave the mug to Tony. When he sipped the hot chocolate, Tony was at a loss for words.

"Omyghod! This might be the best hot chocolate that I ever tasted" Stephen chuckled when Tony said that.

"Well...I'm glad you enjoyed it" Stephen said with a smile. Tony was happy since he has a boyfriend who cooks well and makes the best hot chocolate.

Buzz.

Both of them heard a phone ringing. Tony checked to see if it was his phone but it wasn't it.

"Its Wong. I have to go now" Tony frowned. Its too soon, they are just enjoying their breakfast.

"...ok..." Tony said with a frown. Stephen was sad, he still doesn't want to go.

"Wong is such a bummer. I'll make it up to you" Tony was confused at what Stephen said.

"How?" Tony asked making Stephen smile.

"Let's have a date. See you at 5" Stephen winked and left. Tony was shocked and was ready to faint.

I still can't get over that wink.