earlier.

Natasha and Rhodey were walking to the kitchen when they heard Tony calling someone. They noticed that it was Stephen who's calling. When the call ended, Tony immediately dolled up and headed outside.

"Nat, remember what happened earlier?" Rhodey was trying to remind Nat that Loki accidentally spilled that Tony likes Stephen.

"Holy Shit. We have to follow them" Natasha said making her and Rhodey run. They followed Tony to the park.

"Hide!" Natasha said quietly as they hid on  a rock.

"Wow. Is this what a spy does? Join me when you spy Nat" Natasha smirked.

People tell that all the time.

"I'd rather have Clint with me"

"What about Steve? Isn't he like, your boyfriend?" Rhodey was confused. Nat thought that he was just being stupid.

"That's exactly the reason why, you know he overreacts at everything that I do." Natasha sighed.

"Oh yeah right." Rhodey put his palm on his head. He realized that it was a dumb question to ask.

They saw orange sparks and saw Stephen. Stephen grabbed Tony's arm and they went to a place where there were less people. Of course, Natasha and Rhodey followed. They were eaveadropping on Tony and Stephen's conversation.

--------------------------------------
"Okay what are you gonna say-"

"Why me?"

Ring.

"Wait a sec. Someone's calling me"

---------------------------------------

"Who the heck is calling him??" Rhodey was mad and impatient. He wants to know what will happen.

"Bummer." Similar to Rhodey, Natasha was also feeling impatient. She wants to know what will happen to the two.

"You know what? I'm tired. Lets just wait here and-" Rhodey was suggesting something when Nat cut his sentence off

"Sure." Natasha just rested on the rock. Rhodey was shocked that Natasha agreed on his suggestion, making him rethink of what spies really do.

[2 MINUTES LATER]

Natasha and Rhodey noticed Tony walking back to Stephen and they continued the conversation.

"Okay first of all, Is this about Loki?"

"Pffft. Loki never knows how to shut up" Rhodey rolled his eyes and Natasha agreed.

"...You caught me" Tony said to Stephen making Rhodey and Natasha more curious.

"Is this like...the scene from a movie when someone says something cheesy and they hug or kiss?" Rhodey asked making Natasha laugh.

"Yep. Sure is." Natasha nodded. Rhodey noticed that Natasha was recording them.

"Nat what are you doing??" Rhodey almost yelled.

"Getting some reciepts" Nat said making Rhodey smile. They continued to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"And to answer your question, why you? You remind me of myself... a better version actually. The first time that we met was horrible. I thought you were a rude, and arrogant person. When we fought with Thanos, you sacrificed the stone for me. I had a crush on you then."

"Oh wow. This was a first." Rhodey was shocked.

"Wait till you see what happens next" Natasha smirked.

They saw Stephen give Tony a kiss. It lasted for minutes but Rhodey and Nat were not bored. They were happy since their ship sailed. They recorded everything.

"I think its time we go home" Natasha said as Rhodey agreed.

"Yeah. Its been a night. Can't wait to show this to Wong, Steve, Bruce, Thor, Clint and Loki." Rhodey and Natasha cracked up and they started to laugh.