Immature fights lead to heartwarming forgiveness

[STEPHEN POV]

Why am I flushed whenever I meet him? Is it because of the kiss? Or is it something else?

I wondered as I walk in the streets. I realized that I shouldn't be flushed when I see him, its not like I remember anything. I should go talk to Tony if I have a chance.

After hours and hours of walking, I finally stumbled into a cafe. Its cozy, the scent of coffee and biscuits fills the place, a nice place to have a cup of tea.

I sat down and opened my phone. I felt so curious...so I might've stalked Tony's twitter.

There were pictures of him traveling, just enjoying the world, and there was one where he was wearing a bunny hat, its cute.

Wait.

I felt a sudden urge of anger inside of me when I saw his post with another man.

Wait. Why am I angry?

My heart pounded as I realized what I felt. Im sure that I'm slightly embarrassed by the kiss. Damn, Im flustered.

Just as I was in deep thoughts, I heard a moaning sound.

It was loud and unsettling.

"This guy is watching porn!" Someone yelled.

That familiar voice, I looked at the direction where the sound is coming from and there I saw a short man with glasses...

...Tony.

He's with Thor and I can tell that he is very, very humiliated. I scoffed at them and went back to my stalking process, but I immediately got bored.

Maybe its the right time to talk to Tony. Well I have to ease the awkwardness somehow, its not like we would get flustered forever.

Besides, I can see that he's feeling a little bit confident. I should really go and talk to him.

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Tony exited the cafe with a smile on his face. He felt amazing and confident, its like he doesn't get flustered at anything.

"Nice scene you made there, Thor watching porn" A man chuckled. Tony looked back to see a familiar figure.

Stephen.

He immediately got red and all of his confidence where dissolved faster than light.

"Y-you saw that?" Tony stuttered, making Stephen laugh more.

"Im not blind, nor am I deaf" Stephen said in a sarcastic tone, making Tony roll his eyes.

"You're so cocky" Tony scoffed making Stephen's eyes wide.

"Well, you're arrogant" Stephen clenched his fists. He thought everything would go well but he realized that it will be hard to cope with Tony's attitude.

"Oh shut up hypocrite" Tony crossed his arms, wanting to show who's the boss. He wanted to make Stephen angrier, and its working.

"You know what? I was suppose to apologize for kissing you without your permission but you are an ass. Asshole" Stephen was boiling with rage. Tony was in shock, he didn't know that Stephen was suppose to apologize for that.

It was immature. They act like 7-year olds and it was unpleasant to watch nor hear.

Tony suddenly realized that this was childish, and then he remembered what he did to Stephen, guilt was entering his mind, he was scared.

"Hey Stephen wait! Im sorry" Tony reached out. He doesn't want Stephen to be angry at him. Memories of the dark past were now haunting his head, fearing that Stephen might leave him for good.

"Save that for yourself" Stephen said in a sad but furious tone. When Stephen finally left, Tony knelt on the ground. He remembered being alone, having a broken heart.

He knew, he had to apologize.

When Stephen left he was feeling a little bit guilty. Seeing that Tony apologized, it softened his heart a little.

But we all know Stephen, putting his mind first before his heart. He decided to be strong and let Tony prove himself.

Damn it. I might've said something wrong.

Stephen was overthinking. He thought that what he did to Christine happened again, with Tony. He hated fights, but he couldn't control himself. He hates being called a hypocrite, it messes his ego, it stabs him in the heart.

But knowing that Tony might be in pain is very heartbreaking for him. He has to forgive him. Its not his fault afterall.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

Tony was at a rolex shop. He was finding a watch that would suit Stephen, to apologize.
He wanted to put a message in the watch, but he couldn't think of any word to say. Fortunately, it was a success. Tony also bought a pack of tea since Stephen loves tea.

After hours of shopping, he was now walking at a street full of people. People were excited to see the first snow this year, Tony was also excited. But he was sure that he'd be inside the house when that happens.

He needs to do the final step for apologizing, gaining confidence. Material things are worth nothing when you don't have the guts to apologize. He wanted to contact Stephen via his phone number but he was scared that he'd get blocked.

Anyways...here goes nothing.

Heyy...

Sorry if I hurt your feelings and
Called you a hypocrite... Meet me at 8?

Anddd....done....

Tony was scared that Stephen wouldn't reply but after a few minutes he got a notification from him.

Its okay...sure.

Tony squealed with joy as he received the message that Stephen isn't angry with him anymore.

Tony was happy, his heart was warm again. It was cozy.

_to be continued_