Chapter 37

I woke up tired, exhausted, but warm and content. My eyes opened and all I could see was amber hair which caused me to have to try not to laugh, less I wake the Goddess who was laying on top of me.

When I say on top of me, I mean her head was rested on my collarbone, and the rest of her body was literally my blanket.

She made a great blanket, but she was touching places I could do with out at the moment.

I found myself purring at the warmth, and this caused Akeno to stir. She rubbed her head into my chest and I had to fight to keep my mouth shut before she raised her head and rubbed her eyes.

"You purr so loud." She complained.

"Cats purr loudly, and I am a cat." I answered.

She rolled her eyes before leaning up to kiss me before getting up.

We were both still completely naked. I wasn't ashamed of my body, and if Akeno was then she really shouldn't be because she is georgeous.

She caught me staring while she was putting clothes on. Her bra wasn't even back on and she just smiled seductively at me.

"Let me know if you want to go another round before I put my clothes on." She said, her smile apparent even if she wasn't facing me anymore. Her tail swayed in her amusement.

I grabbed her tail causing her to yelp as I pulled her back to the bed, locking my mouth to hers in another passionate kiss. Once she realized my intent her smile returned and her hands roamed my still naked body.

Just before either of us could get anywhere, there was a knock on the door and while I hissed in annoyance, Akeno whined.

I got off the bed, which I was sitting on my knees on, and got dressed. Akeno pulled her bra and top on before grabbing some ribbons and doing up her hair. Tying it in a pony tail behind her head, but allowing some of the ribbons to hang down.

Together we made our way to the parlor, my hair around my shoulders.

"Edon you know where the key is- what!?" I yelped.

"For fucks sake open a window!" Minerva hissed as she covered her nose. "I come to visit and all I can smell is lust!"

"Call first?" I suggested.

She hissed at me, though her's was demonic and had traces of a growl. Akeno and I went back in the house and opened the windows before coming back out.

"Do you want us to have a bath or something?" I asked.

"That would be preferable." Minerva sighed.

"Akeno grab us some clothes." I smiled at the Goddess who nodded and walked off, holding her own smile.

"Just keep your hands to yourself please." Minerva asked.

"Of course." I returned the smile. "Do you want to come to the river with us?"

"Sure." Minerva shrugged. "But I stay up wind of you two."

"Sure." I rolled my eyes as Akeno came out, handing me a set of clothes. The three of us then made our way up to the river. As Akeno and I stripped and got into the water, Minerva sat on a rock and watched us.

"You won't join us?" Akeno asked.

"Vampires and water don't mix." Minerva answered. "Somehow it creates electricity, and I could kill you two with it, but its also very painful, so no."

"I feel like you'd be okay with killing us." I narrowed my eyes.

"If I was, then I wouldn't be visiting you." Minerva smiled.