Chapter 9

*Harry's POV*

I woke up on my bed. I have no idea how I got here. I checked the time and it was 1 A.M.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get a cup of water. My mum was in there with a glass of water in her hand. "You finally woke up. Here," she says handing me the cup of water.

"Thanks," I muttered, "All I remember was falling asleep on the couch next to Louis, how'd I end up in my bed?"

"Louis carried you, he brought you into your room before he left."

"He what? He carried me" I said widening my eyes.

"He did, he's really polite," she said smiling now, "I asked him if he was your boyfriend and he said no. Now I want to hear your answer, are you?"

"No, we aren't, but he is very attractive." I say smiling. "He'll never like me." My smile now fading away.

"You never know. Now go to bed and get some sleep, dear."

I walk back up to my room and get into bed. I can't believe he carried me all the way to my room. It took me a while to fall asleep, but I eventually did.

(I know this Chapter is really really short, but I just wanted to at least update even if it wasn't long! Writer's block kills me. Twitter: @lanaxstylinson, Btw everyone go follow my friend Hxrrybabe :) she's writing an amazing story called Juliet so I suggest you go and read it! Comment/Vote!)