Chapter 23

*Harry's POV*

My older sister Gemma was standing at the front of my door while holding her luggage. "Gem!" I yelled before crashing into her with a big hug. "I missed you! How is university? Why are you here?" I had so many questions for her. She left for university about a year and a half ago. I haven't seen her since.

"I came to visit! Where's mum?" She said while still hugging me.

"She just left to work. Come in, your room is still the way it was before." I said while motioning for her to come in. "I've got a few friends over," I pulled her to the kitchen. "You guys, this is my older sister, Gemma." All of their jaws dropped when they saw Gem.

She just laughed and introduced her self, "Hi guys." They were all astonished by the way she looked.

"This is Andrew, Niall, and Josh." I said pointing to each of them.

"Nice to meet you boys. Excuse me while I go upstairs and get settled." She walk up the stairs with her luggage. As soon as she walked up the stairs the 3 boys all looked at me and said, "She's hot." I just laughed at their reaction to her.

"You think you could hook me up mate?" Niall asked.

"The hell? No," I glared at him.

"What about me?" Andrew asked after.

"No." I gave both of them glares.

We all finished eating and I asked them, "So, what do you guys want to do today?"

They all looked at each other before Niall asked, "Can we just stay here today and hangout with you?" He looked back at the other 2 and then back at me and said, "And Gemma..."

"Ugh, fine, "I rolled my eyes at them, but don't try anything, ANYTHING." I had to emphasize that. "Stay here while I go talk to my sister." I left them in the kitchen all giggling like little girls before I went upstairs. I looked at Gemma's door and walked towards it. I knocked on it and Gemma opened up the door with a big smile on her face. "Hey Harry."

"Hey Gem," I said hugging her. "Wanna hangout today?"

"Sure," she said smiling. "Where?"

"Here.." I felt awkward since my friends were the ones who wanted to hangout with her.

"Sounds cool, just us?"

"With Niall, Andrew, and Josh..." I paused and hesitated before saying, "They were the ones who asked to hangout here today, because they think you're hot."

"They're so adorable, okay I'll hangout with you guys." She said smiling. "See you later, it's early morning still so I'm going to take a nap."

I walked back downstairs and the 3 boys were talking amongst each other. "Okay, she said yes." And as soon as I said that, their eyes lit up and smiles came across all of their faces.

Simba finally woke up and ran towards me. He was an excited dog, he loved when new people came over. He was running to Niall, Andrew, and Josh. They all loved him.

*Louis' POV*

I honestly don't know what to do today. I called up Liam and Zayn and asked them to come over. I wonder what Harry was doing, probably not thinking about me.

About 10 minutes passed and there was a knocking on the door. I opened it and saw Liam and Zayn standing there waiting. I told them to come in and I took them in the living room. I put on a movie for them, I wasn't really paying attention.

"Louis?" Liam asked.

I was too into my thoughts that I hadn't noticed Liam called me, "Yeah?"

"What's on your mind?" He said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, nothing." I replied.

"Now," he said sternly. "Don't lie to me. I know I've just met you this year but you can trust me."

"Yeah, he's a good listener Louis, go on." Zayn encouraged.

Zayn and I have been close mates since freshmen year and I tell him everything, and if he says I could trust Liam, I'm taking his word.

"It's Harry."

(Short update, but I'll try updating the substitute right after this :) you guys should go check it out! Go check out my friend timidbones stories Juliet and Perilous, they're so good 😭 Vote and comment!)