Chapter 26

*Harry's POV*

Waking up this morning felt different. I wasn't alone, there was someone behind me hugging me, then I remembered who it was, Louis.

Last night was the best, Louis finally confessed his feelings for me. I couldn't be more happier, he was my happiness.

I could feel his soft breathes hitting the back of my neck, causing me to get goosebumps. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his hand rested on my stomach. I put my hand over his, my hand was a bit smaller. I loved this, I never imagined myself with a boyfriend.

I finally turned around and he didn't wake, he just groaned and surprisingly, he said something, and it was my name. I guess he was dreaming about me. I just stared at him, admiring the way he looked when he was sleeping, he looked so peaceful.

A little bit after, he started to wake up, and his eyes cracked open, and the first thing he saw was me, his beautiful blue eyes meeting my green eyes. We stared at each other for a little while. "Morning love," He said in a raspy 'I just woke up' voice and leaned forward and kissed my nose. I was grinning like a madman.

"Morning Lou," I kissed his cheek, and he was now smiling. I can't believe he and I are together, the feeling is surreal.

"You slept well last night?" I asked.

"I did, you're very warm and I like cuddling with you." He said and pecked my cheek.

We got out of bed and went to the kitchen for some breakfast. Mum was in there along with Simba and Gemma. I walked in and Louis was following behind. When my mum saw Louis she smiled, "Louis dear, I didn't know you stayed the night." She hugged him. "Yeah mum," I trailed off thinking if I should tell her. "Louis and I are together.. He's my boyfriend." As soon as I said that my mum shrieked.

"I knew this was going to happen! Since the time he was over and you fell asleep on his lap Harry!" I blushed at that and Gemma was just grinning. I was happy that my mom adored Louis.

****

My mum and Gemma went out and Louis and I just stayed home. We we're watching movies until I finally asked him. "Are you gonna deal with Lisette today or tomorrow?"

*Louis's POV*

I knew this going to happen sooner or later. "I'll go talk to her today, right now." I got up and kissed Harry, "I'll see you tomorrow babe, text me."

I walked home since my house wasn't that far. I got in and my mum was at work. So I just grabbed my car keys and went on my way to Lisette's place. I was unsure of her reaction. I didn't know what to say.

I arrive at her house and I'm at her door and I hesitantly knock on it. She finally opens it and is surprised to see me. "Hello Louis," she smiles.

"We need to talk."

She looked at me puzzled for a second, "oh about us?" And she gestures between the both of us.

"Yeah, it'-"

She cuts me off this time. "Louis, I know you're not happy with me, and you never were." I look at her surprised by what she's saying but I let her go on. "I know you've got your eye on someone, Harry."

"What? No Lis-"

"I can see the way you look at him in lunch, so fondly. It's quite cute actually."

"You're right." I finally give in.

"You came over here to break up with me then, right?" She grins at me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry this is probably a douche move." I said looking down.

"It's not, you're supposed to be in a relationship with someone who makes you happy, and I can tell Harry does that. So save the "I'm sorry" bullshit. We're done, okay?"

"So you're breaking up with me?" I asked.

"It was inevitable."

"Lisette, you're actually a great person, can we still be friends?" I smile to her.

"I'm sure we can," she smiles back. "But I don't know if Harry would like that." She comes over and plants a kiss on my cheek. "I wish you two the best, you guys are seriously the cutest." And with that she turned around and went inside.

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while you guys! I've been catching up with homework. Well I've said that before and I love Lisette even when she was annoying. Hope you guys like her as well! Vote/comment! Oh and btw, just a reminder, Louis is the way he looks now and Harry is pictured as 2012 Harry aka fetus Harry okay)