Chapter 9

Recap
Yes I do.I never said anything because I didn't know if you liked me too. I never trusted any boy. But the time I have been here I trust you. Look I'm going to tell you something
---------------------------------------------------------

...Look I'm going to tell you something that I haven't told ANYONE. Like anyone. Just DON'T tell anyone. I'm not ready to tell anyone. Promise?

Z-i promise

Ok... Will a couple years ago. I meet this guy . A-After a couple months. H-he asked me out. I said y-yes because I liked him. W-we want on the date. Two days la-later he asked me out. I said y-yes. Everything was great. He to-took me on dates. We had a great relationship. A-after 4 months he-he started telling me what to do.(Zach hugs me) he told me I couldn't hang out with my friends. I was so stupid. I believe him. I thought it was for the best. Then he started to hit me and calling me names. I never got l-ove form anyone so I thought he loved me. He told me what to w-wearing. And he made me mo-move in with him.I hate it. I started to see what he really was.(crying) I told him I was d-done with him. I was going to leave him.. But he-he told me if I left him he would kill me. Then h-he started to hit me. Then af-after 5 minutes he left. I cleaned myself up. And watch Netflix. Then I looked at the time, it was later so I want to bed. T-then around 2 in the mo-morning I heard something down stairs. I w-want down stairs and I see him.(Zach hugs me) He was drunk. Like wasted. I was g-going helped him to the couch, but, then he started to hit me over and o-over. Then he-he pulled me to the room and started to kiss me roughly. I keep telling him to stop. Then he h-hit me. (Zach pulls me closer) he-he started to do things to me. I keeped crying. He hit me over and over. He-he took my-my v-card. After what feel like forever he pass out. I-i got dressed and left. I ran to the police station and told them everything. It turned out they have been trying to st-stop him for years. He-he was was put on jail for 10 years. Bu-but a couple of days ago the police that was on me case called m-me and said that he escape. That is why this morning I wanted to leave, it would be safer for you guys. (Crying harder)

Z- why didn't you say anything

BC I was scared. I still am. I don't know when he is coming for me. And that scars me.

C-why didn't say anything?

(I turned around and see the rest of the boys,my mom and my dad) what d-did you hear?

Jo-everything

No no I have to-to go(running out be was stopped)

Ja-no Bri talk to us. Please

D- what is his name? (I look down)

Ch-please Bri tell us

Ok h-his name is Leo

C- we are here for you

That's the problem. I don't want you to. You don't know what him. I put me in he hospital like 5 times. In 6 months of dating. He could kill you. I don't want that. You guys are so nice and I don't want you guys to get hurt.

Ch- is that why

Yes.

C-what?

Ch-she said she cry to sleep.

C-ohh. Look Bri we love you.

Jo-if you have to we will take you where ever we go.

Ja- and we will

D-you are not leaving. Like corbyn said we love you.

Z-you changed are life's.

Ja-you sure changed Zach's life(Zach hits him)

Z-i hate you

(Blushing)thanks guys

Jo-she is blushing

Ch- MY SHIP!!

Oh god

C-Zach is blushing

Z-stop (trying to hide)

ok ok

C-zach I give you permission to ask her out.

Oh god. What is my life

Ch-you see what I told you

You were right

D-can we get food? I'm hungry

Jo-pizza?

I thought we were going to the mall? It only (check phone) 3

Ja-we could go tomorrow

Ok.. So what are we going to do?

Z- Netflix?

Ch-yess

Ok. Netflix and pizza

Ja-me,Daniel, And jonah are going to gets the pizza. And Corbyn and Christian go and gets snacks. And Zach and Bri stays here and fix where we are going to lay. And BTW gabbie,Tate,and azzy is coming over as well (BTW in this story Daniel has a girlfriend name azzy, just go with it)

D-lets go

(Next thing I know everyone runs out of the room and out of the house.)

Z-did they just-?

I hate them

Z-you and me both

Let's get everything ready!
(After 10 min we finish.we sat on the couch and talked)

Z-hey umm sorry about them

Its fine. They needed to know. And know that they do I feel better.

Z-i want to ask you something!

OK what's up

Z- (whispers)w-will you go on a date with m-me

Is Zach Herron asking me out. BC I didn't hear

Z- will you go out with me?

(Blushing)Yes Zach I will go out with you.

Z-Yay(blushing) your parents are really weird!

Hey they are your friends

Z-true true

How long have you knows each other

I known them since I was 15

Oh that's cool

Yeah