Chapter 52

^^^^ I love that song!!!
Jkjk no new chapter yet!! Sorry not sorry

*skip to when she's home*

When I got home Caleb didn't want to sleep alone he misses daddy... I miss him to... after about 30 minutes I got Caleb to sleep..he can't stop crying.. after he fell asleep I got up and changed...I put on Zach's hoodie that he took off his morning, it smells just like him... I sit in the living room crying in his hoodie... everything I looked at I saw Zach... I saw everything we did in every place of the house... where we had our first kiss in this house... where Caleb fall and Zach went all dad mood... where I cried bc Zach made valentine the most amazing day... the kitchen where when he was home from tour he would go and hug me from behind...the pictures on the wall from things we all did like the first time in New York for me and Caleb... when we went to Hawaii... when I went on tour for 2 weeks with them with Caleb... when Zach took me and Caleb to Paris as a family trip... I-I miss him...I miss him so much. I want to the bathroom and looked at myself.. I was holding a razor... I was ready to cut but then I heard something...*

Ca: mommy? *holding a stuffed panda is that Zach gave him and wearing one of Zach's shirts*

C-Caleb go back to the room please..

Ca: looks at her then her hand* what that?

I-it's noting go to your room

Ca: *reminds when Zach told him so he can keep a eye on her* you going cut mommy?

W-what no Caleb

Ca: yes you are! Daddy showed me he say if you see this *points at the razor* that mean mommy is really really sad! Mommy please no cut! Please!please! D-daddy say if you cut you can die!! Please mommy! Please no die! D-daddy already gone I-I no what you to go to!! Please mommy!! *bri drops the razor and picks him up*

I-I'm so so sorry baby! *both crys* I-I just miss daddy so much!

Ca: mommy daddy is still here. *points at their hearts* daddy will never leave remember?!? You say it all the time just like he did... we be strong for daddy!

For daddy...

Ca: f-for daddy *falls asleep*

*takes him to the room lays down next to him and falls asleep with him*

*myta pov* (hehheh)

She's gone... u-um I-I'll stay her with the paper work you guys go home.. and someone keep a eye on her please...

D: *keeps saying over and over* no this isn't real! No this is real! It wasn't supposed to go this way!this isn't real!! this isn't real!! this isn't real!!

Daniel? Calm down!! Ik your hurt we all all!!

D: CALM DOWN!! ZACH IS DIED! bc is two Psychopaths!! he is dead! We all just saw what happened with cable and Brianna! How are they going to live with this!! Caleb needs his dad!! Bri need her boyfriend! I can't calm down he is your son our friend... he is like a brother and not he is gone! I was just talking to him this morning! Myta he had everything planned out! He wanted to do something so beautiful for Bri and Caleb and this happens!! All he wanted was to marry her! That's all! And now look he is de-

Nu: HES ALIVE!

Everyone: WHAT!

Doctor: what are you talking about!

Nu: I don't know I did exactly what you told me to do in a pack everything up and less you know the monitor just heard beeping again he has a heartbeat!!

Doctor: let's go help him

* nursing and doctor runs back to the operation room and work on Zach*

M-my son is alive!

T: z-Zach's alive! Zach's alive!!

La: uncle Zach uncle Zach!!

Ch: omg Zachary

Jo: I can't believe it

Ja: that's my best friend

C: bri we need to call her

D: no

Everyone: why

G: bc what if something happens we can't get her hopes up...

John: lets see how this goes...

Ryan: he will make it

Reese: it's Zach guys! He isn't going down without a fight....

That's my son....

*end of pov*

*No ones pov*

Doctor: *Comes out after 2 hours and walks to them*

*all go to him*

T: how is he..?

Nurse: *gives him the chat*

Jonh: please tell us

Doctor: okay....

*everyone is scared*

La: how uncle Zach!! Please tell us

Doctor: Zach....