Chapter 26

Do-oh sorry. Anyway we took a pregnancy test, a HIV test and more. The HIV test and the rest came back negative.

C-what about the pregnancy test.

Do-well you see

B-im pregnant. *Doctor looks down* that's what I thought, I'm pregnant with the ass hoes kid.

D-im so sorry. We have so programs if you don't want to keep the baby.

B-*Zach's hug me* are you crazy. Why would you say that. Why would I kill this baby. It has nothing to do with his/her dad.

Do- its an optional. I legally have to tell you that. I'm sorry.

Ch-its ok

C-can we talk to her, about everything

Do-sure thing *leaves*

D-sooo

Ja-what are you going to do?

Ch-whatever you choose we are here for you.

B-thanks mom. But I don't know. I'm 15 years old. I can't even take care of myself. How am I going to take care of another human being. I-

C- you are going to be an amazing mom

Ch-we can help with anything

Z-i will help you. No matter what

D&ja- we call planning the baby shower

A&G- us too

G- we can't trust them

A- true

B-thanks guys.

Z-soo are you keeping the baby. *Puts his hand on my tummy* it's up to you. You can always put him/her in the adoption agency.

B-no. I've been in the system and it's not fun.

Jo- I say keep it. I think no I know you will be an amazing mom.

T-and we all are here to help you

B-thanks. Dad what do you think? You have been really quite.

C-im sorry honey it's just this is a lot.

B-its fine

Ch-its just I plan on you going to college then get married then have kids.*put my head down* but how can I be mad I'm going to be a grandpa*pick up my head and smiles*
Why do I feel old now. Well if your keeping the baby

B-thanks dad. I think I am. *All cheer and Zach kisses me*

Z-*whipers to me* I'm not leaving you. This kid may not been mine but I'm not leaving you or this baby. I love you *put his hand on my stomach and smiles* I want to be the father even if this baby isn't really mine. I'm promise to keep you two safe.

B-*whipers to him* you know you don't have to do that. But I'm happy your are. I love you Zach. And if that's what you want then it's fine by me. Any kid would be lucky to have you as a father.

Z-i love you Brianna Besson or should I say Herron

C- I heard that!

D-we all did

Ja- I guess that means no more jachery

T- it was over the moment you and Gabbie got together..

Z-*laughs*

G- you right you right

B- *laughs* I love you guys

Ch-we love you too