Chapter 95

*no ones pov*

You could say from that day those two have been close then ever. A couple years went by. Rose and Caleb are both in school. Caleb still has a thing for lavender. Bri is still doing YouTube which she loves. Why Dont We is no longer together but are still best friends. They stopped being a band when Zach was 35 and Jonah was 38. It was for the best... everyone has a family and the boys missed their kids.. everyone got Married. Azzy to Daniel. Jonah and Tate. Corbyn and Christina. Jack and Gabbie (just for my story). Everyone was happy. Christina and Corbyn somehow got pregnant and now has a 8 year old named josh who lovesss his sister Bri. Some fans did blame the girls for the band breaking up but in reality it was all the boys... they wanted to be with their families. Bri and Azzy are both pregnant with baby girls!!! Gabbie had a boy 4 years ago. And Tate has 2 year old twins. The boys work on looking for talent and producing. Zach loves his job bc he can work from home. He loves being in Brianna's YouTube videos! Everyday he falls more and more In love with her and she feels the same way...
-----------------------
Wow... this book is officially Done.. 1 year and a couple months working on this book... I'm crying...it's hard... thank you to all of you for everything!! For supporting me through this book...I'm so thankful!!! Thank you guys so so so much!! I am working on two books right now. One called "Gone" and another called
"Being bullied by the guy she fell in love with"
Check them out if you want..

Gone is about wdw disappearing no one remember them but ONE person

Being bullied by the guy she fell in love with is about a girl who is In love with her bully(aka Corbyn) and things go bad or maybe not?!?

THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT IN THIS BOOK!! AHHH IM SO FUCKING THANKFUL!!!!