Chapter 11

*skip to next day*

(I got up,and got ready for school. I know I know they said I can't but I need to go. I will keep on going to school into hey take me out. I got ready and want down stairs. Good thing everyone was asleep. I wrote a note to tell them where I want.)
Outfit👇

*At school*

*At school*

(I want to my locker, I put the books I didn't need in my locker and took out the ones I need. Next thing I know is Rachael pushing me down. Andrew started calling me names like HOE,SLUT,BITCH,STUPID, ETC. she kept hitting me over and over...)

*Zach POV*

(I woke up planning to prank Bri.. I want to her room but we wasn't there. She wasn't in the living room. Then the boys all can out of there rooms asking if I was ok. I told them I couldn't find Bri. We called Corbyn and Christina. Christina want to the kitchen, she called us.)

D-did you find her?

Ch-yes

Jo-were is she

Ch-she want to school

C-she did what

Why? S-she can't

Ja-we need to go!

C-everyone in the car

Make sure you bring the paper to take her out of school.

Ch-good idea

(We all left the house. When we got there I saw a lot of people in a circle. Me and the boys look at each other. We all pised are way on the crowed. Next thing I heard was Christina screaming "lever her Alone" and crying. I was a guy and a girl on top of Bri and hitting her. I got so mad. Me and Jack pushed them off. Jo hold onto the guy arm. Daniel did the same to the girl. Corbyn called 911. And Christian s-she couldn't stop crying.)