Chapter 82

*Bri pov*

So it's been a while since Zach's ask me to Marry him again. I'm back in LA and my belly is huge!!! This little girl doesn't stop growing. And she lovesssss to eat I'm telling you I'm sure I've gain a couple pounds bc of her... and she doesn't stop moving and kicking.. she ONLY stops when she hears Zach's voice. I have to call him when he is at the Studio bc she doesn't want to stop. She is daddy's girl for sure! Caleb goes to work with Zach something which is good that mean I can work on the wedding and the house. He hates leaving Zach bc he things Zach will leave and for sure this time... I'm so close to my wedding day and Due day!! I'm excited!!!

G: helloooo are you even paying attention

Huh? What? sorry I was thinking

Anna: oh we know

G: about Zach we know

*blushes* w-what noooo not about Zach

Both: mhmm

Anna: say what you want

Shut up

Anna: rude

Ik *laughs

{skip to 11:30pm and Zach isn't home}

Ca: sleeping*

*im in the living room...Zach hasn't been home all day he hasn't called..I'm just worried we are falling into the same pattern again. I'm sating on the couch crying.... I'm just overthinking.. right?...*

Z: walks in quietly sees her and jumps a little* I-I though you wo- you have been crying *goes to her and try's hugging her*

*moves away from him and looks at the tv*

Z: B-babe? *looks at her abs gets it* oh no no baby no it's not what you think *puts her on his lap and forces her to look at him*

*blood shot eyes* z-Zach

Z: I'm sorry I didn't call. We have just been working on this album...it's kicking our ass. I'm sorry babe..I really am..*sighs*

I-I'm sorry babe I-it's just this pregnancy makes me so emotional..

Z: ik ik But I'm sorry baby I'm make sure I call you next time I'll be late okay?

Okay babe...*smiles*

Z: now lets go to be

No you need to eat

Z: good point

I'll fix your food. You go take a quick a shower.

Z: okay okay

*gets off him and goes to the kitchen*

Z: goes takes a quick shower and walks back ds*

*puts his food on the table and is on the counter*

Z: sees her and smirks* babe what did I say about you on the counter

Itssss fun

Z: it won't be fun when you fall *takes her down sits at the table and has her on his lap* No sitting on the counter

Fineeeee mean head *kisses him on the cheek and feeds him*

Z: eats and holds her close while rubbing her belly*

Baby: kicks*

Well hello there little one someone missed daddy

Baby: kicks harder when she said daddy*

Z: wow there my little soccer player

Oww that hurts

Z: sorryyyy *kisses her belly then her*

{skip to when he are done eating}

Z: go upstairs I'll be there in a few minutes

Fineeeeeeee*goes upstairs changing and lays down*

Z: cleans up then goes upstairs lays next to her and cuddles her*

*cuddles back* in sorry I jumped to conclusions

Z: it's okay princess Its okay...

N*yawns* no it's not *falls asleep slowly*

Z: good night princess *yawns and falls asleep*

______________________________________________
Still not in the world bc of what happened with Corey...but her is a little chapter...more soon.. I think....
~Jamie