Chapter 58

*Bri pov*

i-i coudnt feel my body.. my son was gone.. lavender was gone... jack and zach called everyone they could think of... I lost my son!! Gabbie lost her daughter!! I need my son!! Where are our kids!!! Cops came in and out of room asking questions taking pictures and more... I couldn't focus... I just want my son! Who took my son I want my son!!

Detective: miss besson. Miss besson

Y-yeah sorry what was the question

Detective: what was the last thing he was wearing?

Umm h-he has on a red shirt b-blue jeans and black converse

Detective: and your daughter?

G: s-she was wearing blue jeans lavender converse and her lavender shirt...

Detective: okay we will keep you updated

All: thank you

*cops and everyone leaves it's just gabbie jack Zach and me.. all I could is walk back and forth in the room... I want my son! I need my son!*

Z: babe please stay still

HOW! HOW ZACH! OUR SON IS GONE! LAVENDER IS GONE! AND NO ONE IN THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL CAN FIND THEM! THEY ARE O-ONLY 3!! 3!! OUR KIDS ARE GONE!! MY KID IS GONE!! I CANT STAY STILL! I NEED MY SON!

Z: DONT YOU THINK IK THAT! HE IS MY SON TOO! HE IS OUR SON!! DONT YOU THINK RHIS IS KILLING ME TOO! HE IS 3!! IVE TOOK CARE OF HIM! HE IS MY FUCKING SON! IK HOW YOU FEEL!!

*crys* I-I want him back.... I want them back...

Z: *hugs her* ik babe ik and we will find them

G: I-I want my daughter... when u find the person who took my daughter I'm going to kill them! That's my b-babe!

Ja: *hugs her* we are going to find them... I promise you.. that's my princess and we are going to get her back...

*we spent all night all night and day looking for the kids.. asking everyone for help! Me and gabbie couldn't stop crying... jack and Zach went home to get something but that didn't end up well... Daniel sent pictures and of that they did... they broke everything they could punched the walls... when they got back me and gabbie clean their hands... after a few minutes the room was filled with tears and yelling... Zach and jack cried so much... this is the first time we have seen them cry like this... Zach and jack blamed themselves.. w-we just want our kids...*

Whydontwemusic Tweeted : guys please please help if you have seen Caleb Herron call us!! Please!! He went missing with lavender!! If you seen him or lavender please please call us!!
*comments disabled*
Whydontwemusic Tweeted: this is lavender Avery! If you seen her please call us! Was last seen with Caleb Herron!! If you have seen her or Caleb call the police and text our number please!!
*comments disabled*

Imbri Tweeted: IF YOU HAVE SEEN CALEB HERRON AND/OR LAVENDER AVERY!! PLEASE LET US KNOW!! ANYTHING EVEN IF ITS SMALL PLEASE!! ILL PAY ANYTHING!! AND IF YOU TOOK OUT KIDS AND YOU ARE SEEING THIS!! PLEASE GIVE US OUR BABY!!! ILL PAY ILL DO ANYTHING BUT JUST PLEASE!! WE JUST WANT OUR KIDS!!!!

GabbieGonzalez Tweeted: IF YOU HAVE LAVENDER OR CALEB PLEASE!! PLEASE!! GIVE IS OUR KIDS BACK!! I WILL YOU ANYTHING BUT JUST PLEASE GIVE US OUR KIDS!! AND IF YOU SEENC OUR KIDS PLEASE PLEASE LET US KNEO ANYTIME WILL!!! WE JUST WNAT OUR KIDS PLEASE....