Chapter 48

*Zach's pov*
(you thought he was died didn't you....)

I felt the paramedics pick me up and put me in the truck... I could hear Bri screaming and crying to let her go! All I wanted was to kiss her! To feel her sweet lips on mine.. I wanted my son! I wanted my mom!my dad! my family! But I couldn't! The paramedics kept asking me questions and telling me not to close my eyes but I couldn't. I knew I was dying and I couldn't do anything to save myself... I shouldn't have walked into the store! I should have just not left for work and got the medicine in the morning or I should have got it yesterday when she asked me too! Now bc of it... I'm dying... my body is to weak.. I-I'm going to die and the last thing I saw was the paramedics not my family... I want to cry but I can't my body has to tears left... at least I was able to save those people... I wish I could see my girl friend... i can't believe all the fucking time I was at the "studio" was a waste... all I wanted was for her to become a Herron.. me and Caleb are we just needed her and now that's not possible... I feel them trying to help me...buts it's to late... *flatlines*

-------------------------

so I posted about not having anything to post or everything I was writing was bad... I started writing through Zach's POV...I got this... I think it's pretty good so I'm posting it...