Chapter 92

*Bri pov*

*so we have been in the hospital for a while now.. they give me my epidural.BUT it still hurts!!

*skip a couple months later*

*youtube video*

It's been a couple months since I had my second baby guys.. I know I said I was gonna be more Active here on YouTube in social media in general.. but I've been trying to focus on my kids. especially that I have two now. And they are both in different stages so it's a lot harder. And ive been trying to focus on my mental health especially that when Rose is born I got postpartum depression I had it when Caleb was born but it's been a lot worse when Rose is born due to the fact of all the things that happened when I had Caleb..I barely leave my apartment and if I have to go out I was take Rose and Caleb with me. I don't really like them staying with other people which is really hard. like sometimes I need to go to the doctors and I don't like them staying with their Grandpa and grandma it's not that I don't trust them because I do! it's just my postpartum depression and everything is not helping me. My husband works a lot due to the jumpy house which is totally understandable he's also trying to help me with this I'm going to therapy and Caleb is no longer going to therapy with is amazing!!! He loves his baby sister! Me and my husband have not been on a honeymoon yet but we're working on it... I will start posting on Instagram and everything more often. there are so many things I wanna post like videos of rose and caleb being so freaking cute!! oh my gosh you guys just see them!!! especially when we were at the hospital!! It's ahhhh cute!!

Ca: runs in* mommyyyy we playyy please????

Laughs* okay but mommy will also film video Okay?

Ca: okay!! *runs gets his toy and sits on her lap and plays* vroom vroom

Smiles and plays* as you guys can see I'm always doing something *talking and playing with Caleb* Caleb has also been a huge help especially when my husband is working. We miss daddy don't we

Ca: yeah me miss daddy playing car with me and airplane

My husband like to play with Caleb a lot bc well my husband is a child as well so it works. I swear it's like I have 3 instead of 2 guys *playing with him* zoom zoom *laughs*

Ca: nooo mommy it's vroom vroom mommy!!!

Okay okay sorry crazy boy

Ca: me no crazy daddy is

That is true

Z: rude bro

Ca: DADDY *runs to him* daddy daddy

Z:picks him up* hey buddy!!

Ca:Mommy making videos and playing with me!!!!

Z: ooooo*puts him down*

Ca:goes back to playing*

Z: hey baby *kisses her with passion* how was your day

It was good

Z: kids?

Caleb playing all day..Rose just wanted my boobs and sleep..

Z: smirks* I mean

Zach stoppp it *punches his arm* now I have to cut that out

Z: why? You are my wife we have kids it's not like I haven't seen your body

Zachary Dean Herron

Z: okay okay *looks at the camera* guy I'm sorry for being dirty ik I shouldn't so sorry

Well guys as I was saying. It is hard but we are making it work...*smiles*

Z: ohhhh you are filming that video

Yes yes I am

Z: oh well. Guys she's my wife!! Like wow! Can't believe it. I can't believe we did it. We got married. Roses was born. Caleb loves his little sister. I'm in love with Bri. I'm married to the love of my life. We have a house together we used to live in her apartment but you know..we got a house close to my family. Which is fun we haven't been to our honeymoon yet but we will soon I already have it all planned out! You know we've worked a lot for this and I'm happy to say that I am so happy. We really are working hard... *tears up a little*

Are you crying? oh my god you're crying!!

Z: shhh no I'm not *crying*

Omg baby *hugs him* no don't cry

Z: lays head on her chest*

*playing with his hair* Well guys ig this is it...we are going to go cuddle, Make dinner and probably spam you guys with pictures and videos *ends it* babe

Z: huh?

You okay?ik you and ik you don't cry that easy

Z: I'm so tried..I missed you and the kids. I want cuddle. I want kisses. I want you. They are mean our manger was being rude and keeps pushing us.

Aww baby *picks up his head and kisses him*

Z: kb and pulls her onto his lap*

Kissing back*

Ca: ewwww that nasty

Z: pulls away* it won't be ew when you have a girlfriend

Ca: daddy we play please

Z: yes *picks him up and takes him to the play room*

*picks up everything cleans up and starts editing*
-----------------------
So close to finishing... OH and I got another new book out it's called "Gone" love you guys!!!