Chapter34

BeautyChickee and Ava_stanford and 727,627 more liked

CorbynBesson- so this was Zach's reaction when Bri finally gave birth! He couldn't stop crying and say he was so happy to be a father. Even if he is 16 he doesn't care. From day one Zach has been there for my princess and I couldn't be happier! He does everything he can for her. When we were on tour he called her EVERYDAY... That's not a joke!! He made sure she was okay.. he even had thing sent to the house for her(like food, dessert, hoodies, and etc). Zach I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my Daughter. I have to say when you two started dating I was weird out... Bc you were like a brother to me.. But I'm happy you want for it. Thanks... And Brianna after everything that happened when you got pregnant then while giving birth you are still the strongest 16 year old!! Thanks for letting me be a Grandpa!!! I love my grandson so much💙!!!

ImBrianna- Dad I'm crying!!! I love you so much ❤️ I can't thank you enough for everything.. you and mom are the reason I'm stronger then ever!! I'm happy to be a Besson! Even when I can be a pain in the ass... Just know I love you!! And your Grandson loves you💙

Fan1- now I get the Blue hearts!! And. Crying too!

Imzachherron- CORBYN BESSON you made me cry!!! And why would you post that picture I look weird! But thank man... And the truth is that I should be thanking you!! You are the only reason why I was able to talk to her!! I would've never had the ball to talk to her!! So thanks Corbyn and ofc Christina how could I forget her... She helped me when you guys "help me" on talking to her... So thanks Christina and Corbyn!!!

BeautyChickee- @imzachherron you don't have to thank me for anything!! You are one of the best person I've ever met!!! TO ALL THE GUYS SEEING THIS BE LIKE ZACHARY DEAN HERRON!!!! HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR HIS GIRL AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND HAS NOT LEFT HER AT ALL!! EVEN WHEN SHE TOLD HIM HE COULD GO!! HE STAYED!! SO BE LIKE ZACH!!!!! HE IS 16 YEARS OLD AND NOW HAS A FAMILY!!!

Fan2- I NEED A MAN LIKE ZACH!

Hater1- he is just with her bc he feels sorry for her, bc no one will ever love her!!

Gabbieegonzalez- BRI DDI NOT GIVE BIRTH IN THIS PICTURE!! SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!

Jackaverymusic- Zach has a sweet spot!!! How come Im founding out about this now?!

Seaveydaniel- You two are amazing and I love you

Annaseavey- AWWWW Zach is such an amazing person!!!

ImReeseherron- I'm an aunt!!💙 Yaya

ImRyanherron- That's my Brother and My nephew💙

Ava_stanford- MY BEST FRIEND ❤️ is fucking amazing!

BriHatters- eww

Tatedoll- are you sure your just gave birth?! Bc you look like a Queen!!

JonahMaris- Zach has a soft spot!!

Imzachherron,JonahMaris and 947,373 more liked

WhyDon'tWeMusic- WELCOME to the family Caleb Alexander Herron! Everyone welcome him to are WDW family! Congratulations Brianna and Zach!! We love you two! WE ARE SO HAPPY!!
COMMENTS DISABLED

WhyDon'tWeMusic- WELCOME to the family Caleb Alexander Herron! Everyone welcome him to are WDW family! Congratulations Brianna and Zach!! We love you two! WE ARE SO HAPPY!! COMMENTS DISABLED

648 and more Liked....

Whydontwetea- Who is the real father of Brianna's son? Did she cheat and not using Zach? What if Zach is real dad? Is Zach just a cover up? Is she real a hoe?

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone 👋
I have a problem... I never want to bed and it's 7:57am I need to sleep!
-jamie 😍