Chapter 66

*me and gabbie ran into the room and went straight to our kids... as soon as I got a Caleb I kisses him on the head and hold his hand... he looked so weak... he had bruises and cuts all over his body... just by seeing that I started to cry... I look over at lavender and I see the same... that ass hoe hurt the kids...he hurt them... innocent little kids..that did nth to him... I just want the kids to be okay.... I sat there looking at my son...I couldn't keep my eye off him I didn't want to lose him again...I couldn't lose him again....I just watched him sleep... everyone had their time with the kids... after about 2 hours everyone left...It's was just Jack,Zach,Gabbie and me...I just watched my son... he looks so peaceful... I'm so happy they are back... it's about 10 now myta came back to watch both of the kids...while we went to get something to eat...it was hard but it was 4 against 1... we went to McDonald's and goes something for the kids just in case...*

Z: babe it's okay I promise... he will be fine

I-ik *sighs*

Ja: we have the kids and they are in jail now we are okay... but let's not post about it yep

G: okay I'm just happy my baby girl is back!

Ja: me too

Z: I'm so happy

Me too but eat so we can see our kidssss

Ja: laughs* okay okay

-----------------------
Sorry it's short