Chapter 33

*few weeks later*

(I woke up to Zach laying next to me sleeping. The boys got home late last night they have been working hard. I woke up to contractions but I didn't think to much about it.. I walk around the room bc I felt weird I couldn't get comfortable... Next thing I knew I feel something wet go down my pants*

Zach Zach Zach

Z:*wakes up* what wrong *walks to me*

My water Zach my water

Z: shit CORBYN!! CHRISTINA!! it's okay baby *gets the diaper bag* *holds me*

Ch:what happened

C: is everything okay?

My water

C:*runs and turns on the car*

Ch:Zach take her to the car I got the bags

*Zach picks me up and puts me in the car and sits next to me and holds me*

Ch:*gets the bags and gets in*

(We want to the hospital. I was labor for 5 hours. It took 2 hours to have my baby. We had some complications but everything is fine. I'm currently cuddling with Zach after what happened he want let me go. My baby is sleeping next to us...)

*Everyone walks in*

D- hey little sis

Hey

G&T:*walks to the baby* awwww

ImBri, Gabbieegonzalez and 638,8293 more liked

Imzachherron- this girl is amazing!! I love her with all my heart and soul ❤️🤞 I knew this baby isn't mine by blood but he will be mine by heart! And I can't express the way I feel right now! I can't believe he is finally her after 9 months!! I'm happy to say that your my girl and that's my baby boy!! I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you too! No matter what anyone say Caleb is MY son and your MY girl.. and that won't change! I'm happy to say I'm a father and not only a father but a father to Caleb Alexander Herron I fucking love you Bri and I'm happy to be apart of this ride with you!!

Comment disabled!

ImZachherron and 839,385 and more liked

ImBrianna- I can't believe after 9 months you are finally here. Mommy loves you. 3 pounds 4 ounce... 10:21 on 10/3/19 my baby boy was born.. welcome to the world Caleb Alexander Herron.. i just want to say before you guys start hating.. No me and Zach didn't sleep together... I will explain everything in my new YouTube video...but what you need to know is that Zach was there for me from the start and me wanted to be the father and I'm happy to say is that he might not have any blood relationship to Caleb but he is his father and Zach I love you!!

ImZachherron- Baby I fucking love you! And I love my new baby boy 💙

Gabbieegonzalez- Isn't he amazing!!! You are amazing!!! 💙

Tatedoll- I can't wait to see him

Annaseavey- that woman is mine

CorbynBesson- I'm so happy!! Im proud of my Daughter!! I love you so much baby!

BeautyChickee- that's my girl/daughter/best friend she is so amazing and my grandson is amazing I can't.. I saw this girl go through 5 hours of not being able to do anything and she still made it out

Fan1- Plot twist!!

Fan2- awwwww he is so cute
Hater3-replys- you need glasses!!

BriHatters- he is as ugly as his mother
Fan4-replys- She is amazing and so is he. You need to stop hating on people you don't know. And I don't remember anyone asking for your opinion!..?

Hater1- she is using Zach
Fan5-replys- Have you seen his post! He wants this she never told his to do anything. And he is happy why can't you leave then alone!!

Hater2- she is a slut.. sleeping with a guy getting pregnant and making Zach the "father"...
Fan3- replys- Don't you have anything better to do in your life then hurt other people...

Comments disabled!