Chapter 94

*bri pov*

It's been 2 years..2 years since me and Zach got married and had rose. Rose is now 2 and Caleb is now 5. Zach is doing amazing in the band. And I'm doing YouTube from home ofc. It's hard when Zach leaves but ik it's his dream. I'm editing right now the kids are sleeping and Zach isn't home yet. He has been coming home late.

*end of POV*

*zachs pov*

(I'm 21 years old. I have a wife and 2 kids and my managers are making me ME! Out of everyone in the band work late. I haven't been home early in 2 weeks! I haven't seen my kids in a long time. I Barely see my wife! Ahh I this. And I think Bri thinks I'm cheating on her. I mean I don't blame her..I've cheated before which I hate myself for. But I'm not cheating it's just work! I'm driving home it's like 3 in the morning I'm so fucking tried. I walked in trying to be quiet when I saw Bri still up...)

O-oh hey I thought you were sleeping...

B: I have to edit this video.*has a attitude*

Oh...*doesn't know what to say he just want to cry bc of how stressed he is*

B: works no paying attention to him bc she is sick of him coming home so late*

*starts crying* I-I'm going to be

B: Zach *get up looks at him sees him cry and hugs him* omg what happened Zach

*just crying*

B: sits him down and sits next to him* why are you crying Zach

*lays head on her lap* b-because y-you think I'm cheating on you. I never get to s-see you and the kids anymore. Our manager i-is making me st-stay late and go early t-to the studio and I'm so tired *crying* I'm not cheating I swear Bri I'm not. P-please trust me I'm not please Brianna *looking at her*

B: fells horrible for thinking he was cheating* I-I'm sorry

*kisses her with a passion*

B; kb and pulls away* I'm so sorry babe

C-can we just go cuddle and sleep*puppy eyes*

B: giggles* fine

Yayay *picks her up runs upstairs stairs throws her on the bed and cuddles her to sleep*