Chapter 68

*Bri pov*

We celebrated lavenders birthday everyone was happy and smiling for once.. Lavender and Caleb are actually having fun... they haven't had any flashbacks, which is amazing! We all go to group therapy...and the kids go to their own therapy to talk about what happened... Leo Andrew and Rachel are all in jail.. for a longgggggg timeeeee....me and Zach postponed everything about our wedding... The boys aren't going on tour yet... they want to give Jack and Zach time with the kids...Zach hasn't stopped being so overprotective...He doesn't go to the studio no matter how many times I tell him to go.. he orders everything now... He doesn't even go to his family's house... Myta haves to come to us in order to see him... I try so hard to tell him to go but he doesn't want to...well Zach us trying to get me to have another kid...but what can I do, I want another kid but I'm scared but I've been thinking... maybe I can do it idk we will see*

La: *runs and hugs Bri* I love you! I love you! I love you! Thank you! Thank you!

*hb* your welcome princess... I'm happy you like it now go play and have fun

La: okayy *goes and plays with Caleb*

G: goes to her* thank you so much I'm serious

Yw girl.. It's my fault everything happened it's the least I could do

G; hey hey it's not your fault it's that ass hoes fault... lavender is happy Caleb is happy... most of all we are happy... we are together again and that's amazing *hugs her*

*hb* you are the best girl *laughs*

*skip to 4 months later*

Z: looks at her*

Zach please... Just stop
-----------------------
MORE SOON I PROMISE