Chapter 22

I don't know what to say. She lied to all of us.

Ch- how do you feel right now bean

I want to kill the guy I don't care about anything thing at right in just wanted to hit him now

Z-you want to kill him. That is how I feel to. Maybe that's way she didn't tell us everything.

S-she my little girl.. i-i don't know. I can't help her. Tina what can we do.

Ch- I know. I don't know. I can't help to think that I can have do something to help her.

U-we are here. Now go and help you daughter. She need you right now. Don't leave her side. And you (looks at Zach) I can tell you like her. Take care of her. She well need you.

Ch-thanks so much. (At the police station)

Po-how can I help you.

Ch-our Daughter is going to meet her ex-Boyfriend he is supposed to be in jail. He raped and aduse her. Here is my phone please help (hand him the phone)

Po-oh let me get the officer on this case. (Call the office and they talk)
(a/n I don't know how this really works so just got with it k thanks)
Ok we are tracking her phone right now. But in the meantime (takes us to a room) stay here a office we come in and ask you some questions.

Z-thanks

*End of POV*

*Bri POV*

After everyone left I texted leo

*Text*

Ok there all gone.now leave them alone

L- why it's fun

Stop I did what you told me.

L- aww baby I just getting started

Ok now what do you want me to do. What do you mean?

L- you thinks your the only one I going after. I got all of you girls. Every single one of you that put me in jail

It's YOUR fault. YOU raped us.YOU hurt us. You know I lied to my family
Bc of you. I told them that you raped me one time. And we both know that's a lie. You raped me for 3 years. I even lie about be home long we were together. I told the we were together for 6 month

L- i know baby. But we doth know what you told them was true you just didn't tell them everything. Like my really age.

What does that mean that have to do with this!!

L- well you are what 16 now. And we were together for 3 years. And you put me in jail a year ago.you were 11 when I took everything from you. I was 13 when I took everything from you.ans I enjoy it. Now I'm 18. You know we will be together on your birthday. I have it all planed out. It's going to be too much fun.. well at lest for me.

As long as they have nothing to do with this then fine. Just leave them out fo this.

L- I will. Now go to are secret place.

Ok bye

*End of text*

After that I went upstairs and got dressed. Then I left and went to are secret place. With is were he use it hurt me. I left notes for everyone about how thankful I am with them. Then I got in the Uber and went to the secret place. When I got there I saw...

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't posted!!!
I'm still in Mexico. I'm leaving tomorrow yay. But as soon as I get home I well have to go to South Carolina. School is starting on the 8-12. So fun.. anyway I well try to post another one today. Sorry again

-jamie 😍