Part Four

ABALA si Aira sa pag-compute sa Microsoft Excel ng pass rate ng Language Training Assessment. Hinihingi na ang report na iyon sa kanya ni Don, ang training manager nila, nang ala-una ng hapon. Iyon ay kahit na katatanggap pa lamang niya ng data mula sa mga language trainer kaninang alas-onse ng umaga.

Kaya naman, nagulat siya ng makita sa cellphone na tumatawag sa kanya si Stephanie. Ang pagkakaalam niya ay nasa site nila ito sa McKinley para sa pagbibigay nito ng language training sa mga new hires doon.

"Yes, Madam. What can I do for you?" aniya matapos i-slide ang daliri sa screen ng cellphone para masagot ang tawag. Sana lang ay wala itong iutos na iba sa kanya na attendance, presentation o figures na kailangan nito para sa training.

"I should congratulate you."

Kumunot ang noo niya. "Bakit? Para sa'n?" Mapo-promote siya? Wala naman siyang internal vacancy notice na ina-apply-an, ah?

"I want to be the first to tell you. Don just told me that the language assessment in Shaw will be done twice a month, as per the request of the site manager. Their main account's hiring aggressively this quarter. And you know what that means?"

Saglit siyang nag-isip. "Ahm... More work for us?"

"No, silly. That just means you'd be reporting there twice a month na!"

Napanganga siya.

"Make sure to keep me updated if you'd be able to seduce Miklos, okay? Oh, by the way, I left my red stuff with Kuya Guard. I logged in there earlier this morning before I went here. Get it from him, ha? See you. My trainees are already here. Ta-ta!"

Hindi na siya naka-react dahil tinapos na nito ang tawag. Napalunok siya. She was expected to report in their Shaw site twice a month?

At kailan pa siya nagka-goal na i-seduce si Miklos?

--

SHE WAS AT THE KITCHEN to grab some midnight snack. Her eyes had been so tired staring at her laptop screen, and she was only able to churn out five hundred words in the last hour. She was thinking that a shot of calories would probably get her to write a few more words, so she opted for the vanilla ice cream that she knew they still had in the fridge.

She got the ice cream tub, the spoon, and the soup bowl and placed them on the kitchen counter-top. She had heaping spoonfuls of ice cream on the bowl. She remembered the Hershey's chocolate syrup inside the fridge. She got it, and squeezed some on her ice cream.

She sighed, and sat on their kitchen stool. She shoved a mouthful of the ice cream into her mouth, letting it linger there so as to feel its cold and taste its sweetness, and then she swallowed with her eyes closed.

"Writing erotica again?"

She opened her eyes abruptly, surprised at the intrusion of her ice cream reverie.

"How did you know?" she looked to her left and found him in his boxer shorts and bed head.

"If it's a children's story you're writing, you're in your pajamas. If it's non-fiction, in your work clothes. If it's action adventure, your leather jumpsuit." He nodded at her direction as he gave her a sly smile. "You're naked inside your robe."

She looked down her body, and noticed that her silk robe was loosely tied. Her nipples and her pubes were already peeking outside. She nonchalantly looked backed at him. "I thought you were already sleeping."

He shrugged. "I unconsciously noticed you weren't on the bed, for I woke up with a heavy chest." He gave her his best puppy dog face.

She giggled, and stuffed another spoonful of ice cream inside her mouth. "I had to eat. I couldn't add anything to my manuscript."

He walked up behind her, reached for the knot of her silk robe and loosened it completely. He slid the robe off her shoulders. When he got the bottle of chocolate syrup, she stopped eating.

"What are you up to?" she whispered. She took a deep breath when she felt him squeeze the chocolate syrup on both of her shoulders. The syrup dripped and cascaded downward, the cold liquid trailing onto her back, her breasts, even to her stomach and thighs.

"I'm giving you something to write about," he said as he slowly ran his tongue on her shoulders. She felt herself shiver. His hands removed the silk robe from her completely, and then they circled her in an embrace, reaching her breasts, massaging them sensually.

"Hmm," she mumbled. She had let go of her spoon and instead had her left hand held onto one of the hands that were cupping and stroking her breasts; his thumbs rubbing across her hardened nipples. Her other hand reached for his nape, his mouth and lips now alternately sucking and kissing her neck and shoulders.

When his tongue trailed the side of her neck, and she felt his mouth nibble her ear, a shot of sweet current ran down to her spine, down to her core.

"Mmm, that feels soooo good," she managed to say between her fast, shallow breaths.

He got her to face him. She was welcomed with a kiss from his chocolate-smeared mouth. His tongue stroked hers, his mouth playfully sucking her tongue and then letting it go.

His kiss went down to her chin, down to her neck, to her collarbone. She closed her eyes and felt his lips nibble on her skin.

She heard him chuckle when she slightly pushed his shoulders downward. He obeyed her. One at at time, he hungrily lapped up her breasts that were covered with chocolate. His tongue swirled around her left nipple, and then he put it inside his wet mouth and gently sucked it.

She gasped when she felt something cold being rubbed on her right breast.When she opened her eyes, she saw that it was the vanilla ice cream that he was spreading. She smiled, and shut her eyes again when he began to lick the ice cream off her breast in slow, unhurried, circular motions.

She let out a loud, needing moan. She got her legs to cling to his sides, the flesh between her thighs brushing deliciously onto his hard belly.

He heeded her cry of pleasure. "Let's get you cleaned up," he breathed to her ear as he gathered her up from the kitchen stool. He wrapped his strong arms around her, and carried her effortlessly. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Her breasts were pressed on his hard chest, her legs were still on his hips, her feet latched to form a lock on his back.

As he trod their way toward the bathroom, she slightly moved herself up and down up to rub her clitoris to his body, to which he groaned and gave her his half-lidded, sensual look that sent tingles to her core—

Sa bahaging iyon isinara na ni Aira ang hawak na libro. Ibinaba niya iyon sa gilid ng kama niya, habang ang isang kamay niya ay inilagay niya sa tapat ng puso niya na mabilis sa karaniwan ang pagtibok.

She has to admit she had Miklos in her mind while she was reading one of Steph's red stuff. And she knew it was already not healthy. Napabuntunghininga na lamang siya.

Dahil kanina pa siya naiihi, bumaba muna siya mula sa ikalawang palapag ng double deck. Nagmamadali siyang pumunta ng CR nila. At napanganga siya nang pagbaba niya ng shorts at panty niya ay basa iyon kung anong maputing likido. Kapareho iyon ng consistency ng sipon, pero, sinisipon ba ang female sex organ?

Shiiit, aniya bago napatakip ng bibig. Ito na yata yung inaasar sa kanya ni Grace na "wetness." Dahil ba iyon sa binabasa niyang erotica?

Napahawak siya sa noo. She realized she had been a very naive twenty-three year old, and all these new knowledge felt like a double-edged sword.