Your makeup artist

Nate was setting up his makeup station for the first time. He had just gotten out of makeup school and had started to fulfill his career of music on YouTube, while doing backstage makeup.

His first gig was at vidcon doing stage makeup for panelists. His boyfriend was a panelist actually, he was hosting the game platform.

"Sharp, look alive, your first client is here!" His instructor yelled from the door. He nodded and rushed around to get everything ready. It had to be perfect. He heard the door open for a second time.

"Hello! Sorry I'm just trying to finish a few things before- oh hi Matt." Nate giggled as Matt sat down in the chair laughing. 

"Hello to you too, sweetheart." Matt smirks. Nate blushes and looks down as he grabs a bottle of foundation, putting a few drops on his hand before swiping it of Matt's neck, checking if it's his shade. After a couple tries, he finally matched it and covered Matt's face in it. Next he applied very subtle contouring and highlighter.

"Ok, next I'm gonna put on a little bit of eyeliner, let's just hope I don't poke your eyes out." Nate whispered, mostly to himself.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing." Nate chuckles, pecking Matt's lips before straddling his waist, doing his eyeliner. Although he didn't appreciate Matt grabbing and rubbing his thighs the whole time, He managed to complete his first makeup mission! From Nate's perspective, it looked pretty good.

"You did good baby." Matt praises, kissing Nate on the cheek.

"Thank you." Nate blushes. "You have a panel to do."

"That I do. Come watch?" Matt begged.

"Ummm, sure I don't have work during panels so ok." Nate followed Matt out of the door, informing his boss of where he would be if they needed him. He watched as Matt was hooked up with a mic, along with markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and crankgameplays. Nate was allowed to stand backstage as the game nerds piled onto the stage in front of a huge crowd. It was fun to watch the guys on stage answer question and joke around.

"Um question for Matt?" A fan asked from the microphone.

"Ask away." Matt answered with confidence.

"Did you do your makeup or did someone do it? It looks really good!" She asks.

"Thank you, no my boyfriend did my makeup actually, no I thought everyone got their makeup done but I was directed to the makeup room and my boyfriend ended up doing my makeup." Matt answered.

"Follow up question. Whose your boyfriend?" The fan asked, peaked attention.

"His name is Nathan Sharp, aka natewantstobattle on YouTube. He's actually watching from the side of the stage. Nate! Wanna come say hi?" Matt turned his attention over to Nate who was making so many gestures for Matt to shut up. Matt stood up and waved for Nate to come on stage, the crowd cheering for Nate to come on.

"Come On Nate!" Mark waves over. Sean and Ethan standing and also waving. Nate takes a deep breath and joins matt on stage. He leans on Matt's shoulder as the crowd cheers. "Now I'm the only single one on stage!" Mark complains as Ethan and Sean kiss next to matt and Nate.

"Can I go now." Nate whispers into Matt's ear.

"Of course baby." Matt kisses Nate's head and lets him leave. Oh boy.