Attitude

Slightly smutty, maybe really smutty

Matty❤️❤️🥰🥰
Hey baby, at the store, what do you want for dinner?

Nate
Whatever you wants fine

Matty❤️❤️🥰🥰
Are you sure?

Nate
Yes I'm sure

Matty❤️❤️🥰🥰
Ok
Text me when you don't have an attitude

Nate
*spongebob meme*
tExt mE whEn yOU dOnt hAvE An AttItUdE

Matty❤️❤️🥰🥰
...
I'm on my way home, before I get there I suggest thinking through what you just said.

Nate
No thanks.

Matty❤️❤️🥰🥰

That's the last straw baby doll, I'll be there in 2.

Nate buzzed with excitement, he loved messing with Matt like this. It proves to be funny every-time he gets home to lecture Nate but sees that he's already sorted dinner out. It's a way for Nate to get Matt home quicker.

He heard the keys turn in the door, as he adjusted this bow tie, he liked to get all fancy when he made dinner. Matt steppes through the door locking it behind him, placing the bags on the table. Nate steppes our of their room, turning Matt's attention to him. They both carefully stepped toward each other until they were face to face.

"I made dinner-" Nate started before Matt picked him up, wrapping his legs around Matt's waist and slamming him against the wall.

"You need to watch that fucking mouth baby, you're gonna get yourself in trouble." Matt muttered while biting and kissing at Nate's neck.

"Ahh, s-sorry Matty." Nate stuttered through moans.

"Ah, ah, ah. I don't know a matty here, that's not my name." Matt teased, grinding slightly on Nate.

"Daddy, please." Nate pleaded.

"That's better," Matt chuckled carrying Nate toward their bedroom, "I think my baby needs to be punished am I right?" Matt dropped Nate onto their bed. "Which is a shame because you got dressed up all nice didn't you sweetheart?"

"Daddy..." Nate whispered as matt continued to kiss his neck.

"Yes darling?" Matt roamed his hands all over Nate's body.

"Please.." Matt smiled and unbuttoned Nate's vest and shirt, kissing up his chest, hands gripping Nate's ass and thighs. Matt stood up for a second to rip his own shirt off, Nate running his hands from his chest to his neck.

"What do you want daddy to do baby?" Matt asked, receiving a grunt in return. "Use your words baby." Matt demanded, slapping Nate's thigh.

"To-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Fire alarm, shit I have dinner in the oven."