We dont have to dance

Nate sat alone in the dark corner of the party room, the lights and sound were overwhelming his fragile senses. He didn't like loud noises, in fact he didn't like parties.

Matt was sociable, loved by the many people surrounding him. He loved throwing parties, this one however was special as it was the first one he would throw that Nate would be here.

He has had a massive crush on the small boy since the beginning of his high school career.

Little did he know the only reason nate came to his party was to see him.

"Hello gorgeous." A teenage boy flirted with Nate, sitting down next to him. "Whatcha doing in this corner all by yourself, huh? How bout you come dance?"

"I-I-" Nate flinched away, uncomfortable and panicking due to noise. The boy only got closer.

"Baby!" Matt called. "There you are!" Matt held his hand out for Nate which he gladly took. Matt wrapped his arm around Nate's waist. "Look at you out here making friends." Matt smiled before leading him off into a room upstairs.

"Hey, I'm sorry you just looked uncomfortable and Jackson can get a little hands-" Nate cut matt off with a hug.

"Thank you." He whispered as Matt squeezed him back. Nate pulled away when a loud beat song came from the first floor. He flinched and covered his ears.

"Hey, hey it's okay." Matt hugged the boy again as he trembled. "You don't like loud noises do ya?" He felt Nate shake his head against his story. "Well we don't have to dance."

Nate sniffled before lifting his head up to look at Matt.

"I-I'm Nate." Nate wipes his tears away.

"I know, I've liked you for such a long time now and oh my god I cannot believe I just said that." Matt rambled, cut off by Nate's lips pressed against his. Matt gripped his waist and returned the kiss softly. Nate pulled away softly .

"Ahh s-Sorry-"

Another kiss.

"Don't be sorry. Will you go out with me?"

"I would love too, Matt."

"Nate, you just made my life better with a single smile." Matt smiled.

"Uh- y-you don't have to a-stay, all y-you're friends are downstairs." Nate stuttered nervously.

"But you're up here. And I want to be with you." Matt kisses him again and pushed him on the bed, spooning him.