Part two of fluff

Here we go:

5:

Nate Laid in bed, alone if you don't count his dog that was snuggling up to Matt's pillow as he did when Matt was away. He just came home from a long day at work, and usually he and Matt would watch a movie together or go for a walk or maybe even, you know, do adult things. But tonight Matt was away at vidcon for the weekend.

Nate understood,  game theory was a big channel and he had lots of fans that wanted to see him but...

Any time without him was too long.

6:
"...Matt?" Nate asked hesitantly as he wandered into the living room. Matt looked up from his laptop, smiling as he sets it down next to him and opens his arms for his smaller boyfriend to come snuggle into. Nate was quick to climb onto Matt's lap and cuddle up to him.

"What's up babe?"

"My head hurts..." Nate mumbles into Matt's shoulder.

"Awww." Matt cooed, petting Nate's hair. They stay like that for a few minutes before Matt speaks up again. "How bout I go get you some ibuprofen?" Matt offers.

"Is fine I'll go get it, I have to go finish some editing anyways.." Nate kisses Matt quickly before trying to get up. Matt had a different plan, swooping up Nate bridal style and carrying him to their room.

"No baby I'm getting you ibuprofen and your going to rest." He says as he sets him down.

"Matt Im fine, I have work to do."

"I don't care. I'm not letting you get up until I know you are one hundred percent better." Matt kisses Nate's forehead and left to grab Nate's medicine. When he came back, Nate was snuggled under the blankets, gripping his head in pain. Matt hands him the pills and water, Nate swallowing them gratefully, before getting into bed and pulling Nate to him. He rests his head on Matt's chest, keeping one hand on his own head to prevent any pain to no avail. Matt gently moved his hand and pets his head again.

7:

"I got this!" Matt laughs as he runs around the house looking for rylo, who had Matt's shoe.

"Be careful!" Nate called, giggling as he watched. Low and behold he heard a crash, a groan, and a dropped shoe. Nate sighed, and followed the noises.  He found Matt on the ground, sitting next to a guilty Rylo, a small cut on his hand. "What did you do?" Nate asks, kneeling down and taking Matt's cut hand gently.

"I tripped and cut my hand." Matt pouts.

"You silly goose. Here let's get you cleaned up." Matt followed Nate into the kitchen, sitting on the counter as Nate wipes of the cut with anti septic.

"Kiss it better?" Matt asks. Nate giggles and kisses Matt's hand.

"You're a dork."