Part 1 of the fluff prompt spam

Some imma do like 3-4 of the prompts from the list in order with each part til I'm done so.

Prompt 1:

"I can't believe you!" Nate shouts at him. He's soaking wet standing in the middle of the street at midnight arguing with his boyfriend who he had found kissing his coworker in Matt's office. Matt stood under an umbrella standing a few feet away from Nate, trying to convince him to come inside. He would never kiss another man when with Nate. "I love you. I-I knew I wasn't good enough for you- but-"

"Nate! Stop it! Your so much better than enough baby, I didn't kiss him! He kissed me and I pushed him off immediately. I would never cheat on you. Ever! I love you so much! Please come inside, it's pouring." Matt pleads.  Nate ponders for a moment.

"You really didn't kiss him?" Nate asks softly, taking a step forward.

"No of course not!" Matt says. Nate practically sprints into Matt's open arms, softly crying into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." He whimpers.

"It's ok baby, you didn't know but let's get you inside, you're freezing and I don't want you catching a cold." Matt kisses his head, leading him into their apartment building.

Prompt 2:

Matt held Nate's hand tightly as they walk downtown into their local park. It was a normal day for them, except for the fact that everyone seemed to be staring at Nate. Staring in sort of the 'I'm-into-you-lets-make-out' way that only Matt could use. Matt wasn't happy about it. He suddenly stops and faces Nate, kissing him passionately.

"You're cuteness is making everyone stare, stop it." He mutters before kissing him again.

"Getting jealous big boy?" Nate laughs jokingly.

"Hell yeah I am, you're all mine babe and I'm not sharing."

Prompt 3 (I'm skipping the actual third one cause I can't think of any ideas.):

Nate was sick today. Like the kind of sick that you would have to stay home from work, because of coughing up germs and sneezing out sickness. He was laying in bed in all his misery with Matt sitting beside him. Matt had tried several times to get Nate to give him cuddles, but in fear of Matt getting sick he refused. But this time Matt wasn't taking no for an answer.

He wrapped his arm around Nate's middle and pulled him into his chest, resting his head on top of Nate's. Nate squirms a little.

"Matt baby I'm gonna get you sick."

"I'm not gonna get sick, just relax and let me hold you." Matt reasoned. Nate was too tired to argue and besides. He liked Matt's cuddles.

Prompt 4:

One Saturday morning the young couple woke up in a lazy haze. The sun was only slightly peaking through the curtains, and the morning air was perfect. Nate was content and warms cuddled up against Matt's shirtless chest. And Matt was content holding his baby close to him. They had nothing important to do today, Matt thought, and I don't really wanna move.

"Can we stay in bed?" Nate asked, slightly dazed.

"You read my mind baby doll." Matt smiles as he ran his hands through Nate's hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too."