Pride

This was Matt's first pride parade! Well he had recently come out to his family and felt comfortable going with the support and blessing of his family.

He went with his friend Joey and his boyfriend Daniel. It's not that they were his only lgbt friends, it's that they are the only ones who Matt asked in such a short notice.

Matt was wrapped in a gay flag, painted on his face as well, with a tie dye shirt and black pants.

The city of Boston was hustling and bustling with prideful lgbtq people, celebrating their love and lives and he was so happy to be a part of it.

If only he had a guy to spend it with.

They had enjoyed the festivities as of far, the parade was Matt's favourite, bùt Daniel and Joey have begged Matt to come with them to see the headline performer, which was a close friend of theirs.

"You'll adore him, bitch!"Joey squealed, dragging Daniel and Matt through the crowd. He stopped them right at the front row of the stage after pushing and shoving past a large group of people. There was a countdown on the screen that read 30 seconds. Joey was practically screaming as he counted down from 30. Soon a man with a gay flag he used as a cape, with rainbow eye makeup and black lipstick. He had rainbow suspenders with all black clothes. Of course he was drop dead gorgeous.

"Hello Boston pride!" He announced followed by a cheer. "It really is a great day to be out of the closet. You know I've been in the closet for so long, that my boyfriend is a skeleton. Anyways enough of my bad jokes. Here is Phantom."

If Matt thought his regular speaking voice was beautiful, his singing was all the more amazing.
The whole crowd was dancing and cheering to his melodic voice as Matt stood awestruck.

"Your staring loverboy." Joey teases.

"A-What? N-n-no I'm not. Im watching." Matt defended.

"Sure you are!" Daniel giggled.

The show wasn't too long, as another performer was going on. Daniel and Joey dragged Matt backstage to where this kid was to say their hellos. Matt was a little bit nervous to see the boy of his dreams come face to face with him.

"Nateroo!!!" Joey cheered when his friend came into view. The black haired boy whipped around and hugged his friend tight.

"Joey!" He cheered.

"Bitch, I'm here too!" Daniel complains, hugging Nate as well.

"And this is Matt! He cane with us today!" Joey introduces, shoving Matt in front of Nate. Nate seemed to shy away when he was face to face.

"Hey, your really good." Matt stuck his hand out for him too shake.

"T-thanks." Nate whispered, shaking Matt's hand.

"Shy?" Matt chuckles, making Nate giggle. "You have opposing personalities I see." Matt pulled away his hand leaving a small piece of paper.

xxx-xxx-xxxx call me cutie