Cars and motorcycles

Matt was the stereotypical bad boy of three block, he wore black leather jackets, blared loud music, and rode a dope motorcycle.

He and his boyfriend, Nate, lived in a small house, in a small neighborhood. They had a dog and a cat as children, and Nate was just getting ready to graduate high school. He was 18 and Matt was just a mere 2 years older than him at age 20.

Nate has had his motorcycle license since he got his car license. Why? He always wanted to be prepared to drive anything. Except a boat, boats are evil.

Matt was a bit overprotective. It was one of his few flaws. However he never let Nate out on that motorcycle, not once. He was all too scared that he would lose his boy to some stupid accident.

Well until one day...

"Please Matt." Nate begged flopping down next to him on the couch. "I'll be careful I promise, it's just up to school."

"Babe, we had this conversation so many times, no I don't want you getting hurt. End of discussion." Matt says, pulling Nate onto his lap.

"Please it's just to opening night." Mate pleads with pleading, begging eyes. Matt stays silent for a second, thinking hard.

"One night." He decides, turning Nate's face to looks at him. "Rules. Your not to speed down the highway. Follow all the rules of the road. Be careful. Don't die."

"Yes! I promise I'll be good thank you thank you thank you!" Nate equaled kissing Matt hard, and hugging him tight.

"Good boy, now you have somewhere to be, I'll be front row watching." Matt smiles.nate thanks him and kisses him again before grabbing his bag and keys before leaving the house. He hops on Matt's motorcycle, pulling out of the drive way. He goes down the path leading to their town, surrounded by trees, quite beautiful. He stopped at the stop sign, looked and then pulled out again. However, he didn't see the car speeding right behind him, slamming the bike straight on the tail, sending Nate and his bike flying. Everything moved in slow motion for Nate, being airborne, hitting the ground, bones crunching as he rolls to a stop on the grass next to him. His vision was spotty and swirly, he blacked out.

"Sweetie! Oh god are you ok? Please wake up." A soft feminine voice begs from above him. He blinks his eyes open, a piercing headache screaming through his skull. "Oh thank god." She praises. "Oh dear I'm so sorry, kiddo. Are you ok? What hurts? Can you stand?"

"Umm,,uh wait what?" Nate asked, his head spinning with confusion.

"Don't worry kid the authorities are on their way. Do you want me to call anyone?"

"C-can I-i borrow your -p-p-p-fuck." Nate stutters, pushing himself up at to a standing point. He took situation of himself, he had blood oozing out of multiple deep cuts along his stomach, legs, arms, and head. Everything was spinning and he couldnt feel parts of himself.

"Yes baby, you can." The young woman in front of him was Emo with red and black hair split down the middle. "My name is ash Costello by the way, I'm so sorry I was rushing to work, and I didn't see you in front of me. Oh you don't look so good, here dial up whoever you need." She hands him her phone. He shakily dials Matt.

After three rings he answers.

Hello?

M-Matt?

Nate? Is this you? Where's your phone? Why aren't you at school?

There was a-a-a fuck.

Nate baby? Come on breathe, where are you what's going on? Are you ok?

So many questions god.

Baby, your scaring me, talk to me.

"Nate was it? Here lemme talk you need to sit down."

Nate hands ash the phone where she explains the situation better and Nate searches their surroundings
Matt's bike was next to him on the ground, totally wrecked. This wasn't supposed to happen. Nate's breathing quickened, anxiety rose. Matt was gonna be so mad. He paced around the surroundings. Oh god oh god. Ash comes walking over.

"Hon, your boyfriend is on his way, the police are coming up now." Ash takes his hand. "Relax it will all be ok."

Sure enough an ambulance and a police car pulls up to the scene. The policeman immediately evaluated the wreck before coming over to the two.

"Good afternoon, how are you doing?"

Nate couldn't focus.

"Nate here isn't doing good." Ash says. Nate wants to agree but he can't move. He's panicked.

"How old are you son." The man asked.

"I uh 18." He finally spoke.

"You called the correct guardian, yes?"

"Uhh yeah."

"Ok go to the ambulance, and get yourself checked out, we can handle it here." The officer sisd, all Nate could do was nod. He slowly made his way to the ambulance, pain growing. The paramedics were rushing over to help. He couldn't stop staring at the wrecked bike and the dented car.

"Sir, please come this way." The medic lightly pulled Nate's arm, making him wince. "Oh dear I'm so sorry!" Nate turned to face the taller men and women. "Come with us, we'll take you and get you better. My name is Jordan."

"N-Nate." Nate subconsciously looks back at the car that was pulling up by the wreck. It was a taxi. Nate's anxiety spiked. He was going to be so mad.

"Well Nate, you need to come with us and we can calm you down and get you all patched up and ready to go." Jordan said, all Nate could do was nod as he watched Matt get out of the taxi and pay the driver. "Honey do you know him?"

Matt looked around the wreck, before spotting Nate and jogging over to him.

"Oh baby." He whispers as he practically tackled him into a hug. Nate winced and whimpered, shakily hugging back. Matt pulled away when he felt Nate wince. He put his hands on Nate's face, surveying the damage he's endured. "Oh god, I knew you shouldn't have taken out that bike."

"I-I'm s-s-so -sorry" Nate stutters, a few tears dropping down his face.

"Baby, don't be sorry, why are you saying sorry?" Matt cooed, taking the smaller boy gently in his arms.

"Nate, how bout we take you to the hospital now, your wounds aren't looking good." Jordan muttered hesitatingly, not wanting to separate the couple. Matt pulls away again and nods.

"I'm gonna go talk to the officers, I'll be right over to the hospital to see you, don't worry baby." Matt kisses him gently before going back to the wreck.

Jordan and his crew pull him into the ambulance, allowing him to sit up in the gurney. Jordan pulls out packs of sterile wipes, pressing them against the heavy wounds. Nate winces at the burning sensation. Jordan sends him sympathetic smiles as he works on clearing the blood. They pull up to the hospital, the doctors rush him into an operation room to stitch him up and give him x rays. THey put hm under an anesthesia. And for a second time that day he blacked out.

When he woke up, someone was gripping his hand tight. He turned his head slowly as to not hurt himself, and saw Matt passed out in his chair.
—//////——-

Part one.