Please dont break my neck

"Ok Mark, you can come fight me you motherfucker." Nate jumps up onto the coffee table after mark had beat him several times in Mario kart.

"Not my fault you suck." Mark giggles, throwing a pillow at Nate.

"Dick!" Matt yells from they're bedroom.

"You're not wrong!" Nate screams back, flopping back down onto the couch next to the cry laughing man. Matt comes into the living room.

"You should really stop telling people to fight you by the way." Matt notes.

"Why?"

"Because your too short to take anyone down."

Nate stands up in front of Matt.

"Just because of my height doesn't mean I don't know the 98 different ways I could snap your neck. Try me." Nate snarls. Matt stands up, staring down at Nate who was a solid half a foot below him. He smirked.

"Darling you couldn't even reach my neck." Matt chuckled as he placed his hands on Nate's hips. Nate growled softly in frustration, but the intimidation noise of a growl seemed to more sound like a whimper from a kicked puppy. Matt couldn't help but awe. Nate suddenly reached up and looped his arms around Matt's neck, kissing him right on the lips, dragging Matt's head down to kiss him.

"See I can totally reach your neck." Nate whispers as they pull away.

"Ok but please don't break my neck." Matt laughs.

"You two need to get a room."