Fire alarm

Matt was awoken at 3 am to the blaring of a fire alarm and rushed feet scurrying out of the building. He's quick to pull himself out of bed and slip on some sneakers and a jacket. He was positive it was raining. This shit always seems to happen during rain. He locks his apartment before calmly walking down the stairs to the street where, he was right, it was raining. All the tenants of the building were spread miserably across the front sidewalk in pajamas. Young and old couples were cuddling up for warmth while the singles of the building shiver and keep themselves warm. Matt looks for a comfortable place to settle for the next twenty minutes. He noticed a boy leaning against the apartment wall, soaking wet pikachu pajama pants and black t shirt hanging off his body. His face was sleepy but beautiful, symmetrical with gorgeous eyes and perfect lips. His black hair was wet and matted down. Matt's idea of perfection.

Matt made his way over to the dream boy. The boy was quite a bit shorter than him and skinny. Matt shrugs his jacket off and puts it around the boys shoulders.

"You looked chilled." Matt chuckles when the boy sent him a questioning look.

"Oh thanks but I'm ok. You'll get cold and it would be a shame if a pretty boy like you got sick." The boy said Shyly. Matt practically melted at the words.

"Don't worry bout me, but if you want we could cuddle up for warmth." Matt smirked. The smaller boy blushed and smiled softly nodding a bit. Matt wrapped his arms around the smaller boys waist pulling him close to his body, so what if he got more wet, it was a once in a lifetime chance to hug the most beautiful boy in the world.

With the extra body heat the two managed to keep warm under the unfortunate circumstances. They barely even parted to walk back up to their separate apartments. However when stopped at his floor, Nate (the name Matt had learned from their idle chit chat) kissed Matt's cheek before turning around to go home. However, Matt grabbed Nate's hand and pulled him back, kissing him softly.

"Hmm, exactly as I thought." Matt muttered when they pulled apart.

"What?" Nate smiled, blushing hard.

"I think you are coming down with a terrible case of the chills from the wet clothing and the rain. What a tragedy. However I have a solution." Matt smirked.

"Oh?"

"I'm gonna prescribe you 7 cc's of cuddles with me in my apartment and maybe another kiss if I'm lucky."

"Smooth." Nate laughed, kissing Matt again. "But ok." 

Nate followed Matt up to his apartment where Matt had ever so kindly lent him a change of clothes and a towel. The sweatshirt Matt lent him was several sizes to big, going down to his mid thigh and past his hands. The warmth was amazing though. He put on some leggings Matt also lent him.  He carefully stepped out of the bathroom, where Matt was waiting for him on the living room couch. (The apartments aren't that big. The bathroom is like down the short hall to the living room.) Matt then proceeds to awe at the cute boy before taking him to his bedroom and having him cuddle up to Matt, them both falling asleep in a peaceful moment with the person they both knew they were on love with.