Alpha/omega Au

Nate- omega 5'6
Matt- alpha-6'0

Because I think that's cute sue me.

——————////:////——————

Nate's furry black ears perked up at the sudden noise. The sounds of chattering voices, the turning of a key. He looked over at Matt who seemed to notice it too.

"Fuck." Nate muttered, rushing to the apartment door. He cleaned his neck to look into the small peep hole, four tall stood behind it. "My brothers, Matt hide." Nate begged.

"What why?" Matt questioned.

"Because-"

"Little brother!" A tall figure picks Nate up by the waist and swings him around.

"Mark put me down!" Nate begged.

"No way! It's been to long nateroo!" Nate started batting at his brother with his black fluffy tail. Finally he dropped him back down. He wrapped his tail around his waist and crossed his arms over his chest. The taller boy was ruggedly handsome, bulky with the same ebony ears and tail as Nate, except he was an alpha.

"Come on Nate don't pout like that, you haven't seen us in years at least pretend like you like us." Another boy chimed in. This one was just a tad taller than mark, with brown hair and ears with a pair of red headphones draped around his neck.

"I'm happy to see you, just warn me next time your gonna stop by, Jesus Christ Felix." Nate groaned.

"So you gonna introduce us to your little boy toy over there?" The man, same height as Mark just with green hair. Matt stood us straighter and smiled, wrapping his arm around Nate's waist.

"Hi I'm Matt, Nate's mate." He stuck his hand out for them to shake. The fourth brother took it happily and smiled charmingly. This was the tallest of them all, brown wavy hair with pierced ears and black nails.

"Dan." He smiles warmly. "Pleasure."

The three other brothers shook hands with Matt as well as exchanging a pleasant greeting.

"Well you nerds make yourself at home, I'll go get snacks." Nate sighed, going into the small corner they called a kitchen. He reached into the shortest cabinet to grab some pretzels and chips. He felt two strong hands grip his waist, moving his tail that was wrapped around his waist to the side.

"You're doing it again." Matt stated simply, kissing Nate's head.

"Am I?" Nate sassed. "Didn't notice."

"Damn, ok I see you." Matt chuckled, taking one of the bowls from the omega. They laughed, entering the room with the others, setting the bowls down.

"So nateroo, what's been up, down, and all around in your neck of the woods?" Mark asked, throwing a chip at jack.

"Not much, what about you guys?" Nate flops down on the couch, next to Matt, cuddling into his side.

"Well I found a cute omega." Dan chirped with a blush and a smile.

"Oooooo any chance to talk about Phil you take eh?" Jack teases.

"Shut up you doorknob, your the same with Ethan." Jack blushed.

"How bout this your both doorknobs let's move on. Felix?"

"Marzia and I are getting married!" He smiles.

"Dude that's great congratulations!" Nate cheers.

"I got Amy so." Mark smirked.

"Last time we were in a room together we were all single losers with no reason to live." Nate laughed, his brothers looking at him weird. Matt gently taps his arm.

"Don't say things like that, silly, your not a loser and you have so many reasons to live, all of you." Matt gently kisses Nate. "I love you."

"I love you too."