Skirts and flowers

"Baby, I'm leaving with or without you." Matt called through the house.

"Fucking hell I'm coming." Nate laughed, adjusting his leather skirt that flowed only slightly above the middle of his thighs, meeting the soft pastel red thing highs he wore that matched his red crop top hoodie. A little scandalous but surely not too much. He skipped out to meet his boyfriend and pull on his leather boots.

"Woah, woah baby let me look at you." Matt stopped him, scanning him. "A little short don't you think?"

"I don't think so." Nate teased.

"Whatever you say nateroo." Matt laughed gripping his hips and kissing him softly. "Skirts look great in you."

"Thank you." Nate blushes as Matt opened the door for him. The walked hand in hand down the street to the park. They have a field of flowers they like to go to there, one where Matt will practice photography while Nate can draw the flowers there. It was barely ever busy except for some couples having a picnic. Today however some men were there playing some sports. They decided to stay as it wouldn't bother them.

"Alright baby can I take some pictures of you?" Matt asked pulling his camera out.

"Of course matty" Nate smiled.

"Aright stand in the field and pose with the flowers."

Nate sat down in the field and started twining together some flowers to form a crown.

"Has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are, darling, you are stunning." Matt awed.

"Matty, your making me blush." Nate his his face in his hands.

"Don't hide away from me sweetheart." Matt snapped picture after picture, before noticing some other flowers over in another field. "I'll be right back cutie Ima snap some of those flowers, stay here."

"Okay Matt." Nate focuses on making Matt a crown. A few moments after Matt leaving the boys from earlier came over.

"Hello gorgeous." One of them said. Nate looked around. "Yes you."

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are baby doll?" The other asked, both men much taller than him with pulsing muscles.

"Don't call me that, only my boyfriend can call me that." Nate stood up to walk away

TW slight sexual harassment

"The photographer? Come on baby, I think I am a better fit for you." The first man said grabbing Nate's hips and kissing at his neck. Nate flailed to push him away.

"Matt! Help!" He screamed. Matt immediately running to the rescue and socking the man in the jaw, him running away.

"DONT YOU DARE YOUCH MY BOY AGAIN!" He yelled.

TW ENDED

"Are you okay baby? Did they hurt you?" Matt fussed, scanning his baby over from bruises, lightly brushing over the slight marks on his neck. "I'm gonna kill them."

"I'm okay matty, just startled. Did they leave a mark?"

"Slightly, but don't worry babe I'll fix it." Matt picked Nate up bridal style and carried him home.

——————

This was the feminine Nate prompt requested by @BonnieRonnie103
I hope it's what you wanted!