Rings

Nate always wore rings. He loved them. Whether it was the comforting weight on his hands or just the simple look they had, it was no doubt Nate's favourite accessory.

Matt Met Nate when he was buying a wolf ring at hot topic. Matt was there looking for an new panic! At the disco t- shirt and a queen one for his older sister's birthday. Matt noticed that the ring Nate had picked out said loner of the side of the metal. Before he left Matt grabbed his hand and said 'no one deserves to be alone.' Before slipping his number into Nate's hand.

After that the two had become very good friends. They talked for hours and hours, learning everything they could about one another. Soon enough every time Matt thought of Nate, he got nervous and blushed and vice versa.

After a couple months Matt asked Nate out on a first date. However on that date Matt noticed that Nate wasn't wearing his wolf ring. When asked Nate just responded saying he's not alone anymore.

After years of dating Matt has learned a lot about all the different rings Nate had. One from his best friend, one that was said to be cursed. He wore that one a lot. It was strange when Nate didn't have rings on and Matt held his hand without the Mets touching his skin.

But maybe nows the time matt adds a new ring to his collection.