Villain II

Heyyyyy long time no talk imma update a lot tonight maybe.

—————————————————————

1 month later

Nate had been welcomed into Matt's home with open arms and the love he's been dying for his whole life. Matt taught him everything his family hadn't. Kindness, happiness, love, self-control, he learned it all. He was happy living with Matt, he had his own room that wasn't cement and it actually had a bed in it.

Matt has been more than willing to take care of Nate over the past month. His heart sung every-time he smiled and the kindness the boy held in his heart was remarkable. Matt loved him, he took him on missions, he cuddled with him, he gave him lessons. Matt has held hope that maybe the boy loved him back in the way he did.

"Matt!" Nate called from his bedroom.

"What's up?" Matt responds, heading to the doorway of his room, blushing to see the boy standing shirtless, tracing over a few scars and open wounds on his stomach, probably from last night's mission. Nate jumped when he saw him, scrambling to find a shirt.

"Shit Matt you scared me." Nate stuttered, grabbing a shirt from his closet. Matt, not skipping a beat, grand his wrist before he can dress. "M-Matt??" The taller hero slowly put a hand around Nate's waist where the biggest cute was, causing him to flinch.

"When did this happen?" Matt asked softly.

"...this morning." Nate muttered, Matt cocked his head in confusion. "I heard it on your walkie talkie this morning while you were still asleep. A villain broke out of prison so I wanted to help you and take it on myself without you knowing or stressing about it. Turns out he was a little tougher than I thought." Matt hugged him for a second and kissed his forehead.

"Go lay down on the bed for me alright?" Matt asked, leaving for the bathroom. "And keep a shirt off, I don't want your wounds to get infected." Nate, a blushing mess, obliged and laid down in the middle of his neatly made bed, wincing at the pain in his bloodied wounds. Matt soon returned with and armful of medical supplies, sitting down by his side on his bed.  "Thank you by the way, it was kind of you to do this for me."

"I do it a lot more than you think. It saves you some trouble, you need sleep. I wanna save those tired eyes." Nate chuckles, sleepiness clouding his voice.

"Nathan Sharp, you really are something. However, you need to tell me about these missions you're going on. I can't have you risking your life or your health for the sake of sleep. I lo- care about you too much to lose you." Matt caught himself. "Who were you fighting?"

"Hero killer." Nate muttered

"You're lucky you made it out of there alive. You are not to go out on another mission without me again, hold still this may sting a little." Matt dabs disinfectant on his cuts and wounds to prevent infection. Nate flinched at each touch, grabbing Matt's wrist in protest. "I have to make sure it gets cleaned." Matt gently removed Nate's hand and quickly cleans up, finally putting a tightly wrapped bandage around his stomach.

"Thank you." Nate says.

"Anytime, I just wish that you would have told me sooner." Nate looked away, but Matt put a hand on the side of Nate's face directing his face to look him in the eye. "I'm serious Nate, you could get seriously hurt. A bandage can only do so much.." Matt kept his hand on Nate's face, eyes darting from eyes to lips. "Can i..try something?" He slowly leaned in, kissing the small boy, who immediately kissed back, wrapped his arms around the hero's neck. Matt places his hands on Nate's waist deepening the kiss. They fought for dominance, Matt quickly winning.  Matt's hands roamed Nate's body, gripping his ass and thighs, enjoying Nate's moans.

"M-Matt." Nate stuttered.

"Yes baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you too darling."