Prince

It was supposed to be a simple gathering. The two races combined to make peace at last over years of endless torment.

The demon king stood on the left side of the gorgeous porcelain dance floor, decked in a exaggerated flowing fur cape and black suit. The hall was long and all white, pillars on every side about a couple meters apart. A long read carpet decked the floor with countless chandeliers on the ceiling. Tables were pushed to the side in an orderly fashion but still decorated for guest.

On the right side, stood the Angel queen, a simple white dress flowing softly behind her, her large wings poking out from behind her. She was gorgeous along with all her people, fair skinned, marvelous eyes, perfect nose, plump lips.

The demons were all beautiful creatures but beautiful in the way that they embrace their individuality, and not worry about outward appearance. Most were of thicker skin and darker skinned. Probably from the torturous heat. All had black or red horns and tails, some were broken some perfectly intact. The demons crowded around the left.

The angels on the right.

Both royal parents had sons standing by their side.

Nathan Sharp, the demon prince.

Matthew Patrick, the angel prince.

Nathan Sharp was a shy boy, no friends. Hell has no friends. Harsh father, no mother. He was strong, with dark magic, not so much in brute force like most demons. He was kind, and sweet. Also unlike most demons. One of his horns was cut in half while the other had a chunk taken out of the side. His face had a large scar across the cheek but otherwise perfect. Fair, tan skin with marvelous blue eyes and perfect bone structure and nose. He was dressed in a black jeans with a hole for his tail, a black button down with a red vest and bow tie. He was also gay.

Matthew Patrick was outgoing and loveable. Adored by all who saw him. He had friends from every corner of heaven. He himself was the perfect specimen. Kind and caring, with the use of light magic. His skin was fair like his mothers, with green eyes that could pierce the sky. Perfect plump lips and nose. He was wearing a white marching band shirt along with white pants with gold accents. Big feathered white wings hung behind him, a gold halo lay gently in his head. He was also gay. The difference is he was accepted for it.

Both royalty advanced and met each other in the middle, shaking hands.

"People tonight we shall dance, for tonight we are both at peace." The demon king bellowed, applause and cheers erupting from both sides. Music played and the king took the queen by the waist and danced with her through the hall. Some of the demons were bowing to angels, asking for the dance. Matthew smiled as he looked over the crowd, his eyes settling on his demon boyfriend on the other side of the room. They had been dating in secret for about two years now, afraid of being split up by the war if they were out, but now. They don't have to hide. Matthew started to advance down the hall to the other boy, who looked overly anxious, his tail wrapped around his waist. He bowed in front of him.

"Good prince of hell may I have this dance." He said with a dramatic flourish. Nate giggled and nodded, grabbing his hand. Matthew lead him out to the middle of the dance floor as all eyes stared. It was quite the unusual sight to see two princes of opposite regions dancing together in a state of harmony. Matt turned to Nate who was anxiously looking around at all the staring faces. Matthew put his hands on the small of Nate's back, Nate putting his arms around Matt's neck. They slowly danced to the music.

"Matt they're all staring." Nate whispered, softly looking about. Matt took one of his hands of Nate's waist to put it under his chin. He turned Nate's gaze to him before lowering his hand back down.

"It's because your so beautiful baby." Matt whispered back with a smile. Nate couldn't help but blush and smile. Matt noticed his mother and Nate's father in front of them. The angel was wiping a Proud tear from her eye. The demon was smirking ever so slightly. Matt gave them a both a sly smile.

"Come now! Dance!" The king declared, trying to get the attention off of the young couple. The citizens immediately resumed dancing, Matt felt Nate relax against him. When the song was over, the couple left the dance floor to sit at a table. They were talking when their parents came over to their table.

"Oh boys! How long have you guys been hiding this from us!" The queen smiled.

"2 years." Nate whispered. His dad smacked him upside the head and laughed.

"You guys should have said something sooner." The king chuckled. Nate rubbed the back of his head as Matt stroked his hand.

"You could tell why." Nate growled, eyes glaring red. Matt gave him a look that said, no. And so he sunk down in his chair.

"Nate honey how would you like to spend the night in heaven with us so we can get to know you better?" The queen offered.

"That sounds nice." Nate smiles. His father patting him on the shoulder.

"Then how bout you bring this one down to hell the next?" The king smiles. Nate looked at Matt who looked eager and excited.

"Sure."