ST: Running Away (BoYa)

Yaya's Point Of View

"Yaya dear? please open the door i can explain." mom said, banging my door pleading me to open it. I just ignore them i stood here at my room i feel hopeless about everything, everything i heard and their plans.

I let myself cry to lessen the pain, the pain that made me hate them. Silently sobbing here at my room it was already pass 10 my parents sure is asleep now they can't begg me forever and even if they are i dont want to see them.

I stand up from the cold floor and walk to my bed, i sat here at the edge of my bed and took my pillow and hug it i miss my friends, i miss my best friend ying, i miss my goofy friend gopal, i miss my serious friend fang, also boboiboy and ochobot.

"I miss you guys." i said as tears started to pour down from my eyes again, escaping. My parents arranged me to a man i don't know his identity is still unknown since my parents never told me about him.

I only figured it out today. Yes I'm their daughter, yes i made them proud, yes i did everything they say but this? i can't do it anymore its too much. I can't anymore.

I stood up and thought an only way.

I Run Away.

I look at the time and saw its 10:24 PM. I open my door and peak outside to see if their is someone but as unexpected no one. I closs my door gently then grab my bag and pack some of my stuffs to bring with. I need to think and refresh my mind fron this.

Money, phone and clothes are enough. I was ready to leave and about to touch the doorknob when i remember my power watch ochobot gaved me 4 years ago.

I stop and grab my pink watch and wore it, its been a while since i used this.

I took one last glance at my room before i take my leave.

"Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad and Totoitoy I'll never forget you guys."

***

"Are you sure about this yaya?" ask my friend alicia.

(crossover alert!!! Alicia is from Ejen Ali an animated malaysian series too like boboiboy galaxy.)

"I'm sorry alicia but i need to do this. Please help me." i said, she pauses for a while also hesitating to help me since me and her are so close now. Just like me and ying does 4 years ago.

I hug her as she began crying.

"I'm not gonna tell them." she said between her sobbs, i also cried with her I'm gonna miss her so much.

"But promise me one thing." she said while wiping her tears before answering. "Don't forget me alright?" after those we bid goodbyes and hug each othet for the last time.

"I promise." i promised while wiping my tears away. Waving at her as i enter the train ready to leave since I'm the only one left, I walk inside and glance at alicia waving at me in goodbye. I smiled at her just then the trains starts moving already leaving.

***

3 hours passed as I'm nearly to my destination. Rintis island I'm Finally back as is spotted the red river bridge going to rintis island train station. I stand up and saw the train station didn't change its still the same when i left 4 years ago.

I wonder on what happened to my friends now. Mostly my best friend ying.

If they still consider me as a friend. I get off the train suddenly a smile formed at my lips remembering my past memories here at the island.

I walk out from the station and use my power to go fly around, while flying i can't stop thinking about my parents i know this is bad and my worst decision that i have come to think in my life but its the only way for me to think out freely without them controlling my life now.

While flying i saw the moon and the stars twinkling at the night as the sky was still dark but its 1:00 o'clock already which means another day is coming.

I landed at my old house which is besides boboiboy's house. I went inside and saw the place was a bit dusty and all furnitures are covered in white blankets. The TV, the sofa, tables, cabinets, lamps and any other stuffs.

I walk upstairs and saw my room its still the same i also saw my pink magenta scarf hanging near my window. I walk to grab it it has some signatures written on it, its from them.

I took my scarf and sit at my bed.

I smiled when i saw their signatures here. Boboiboy's name with a lightning symbol, gopal's G logo and signature, yings signature with a star beside it and finally fang's fabulous signature since his signature is a bit different from the others.

I close my eyes and hugged my scarf embracing it to myself as tears started to escape again from my eyes.

"Thanks Guys."

~ Yaya🌸

To be continued