Random #2

A young woman who had just run away from her home was crying intensely after hearing the news that her parents had set for her.

Into the woods as the full moon rises above, the young damsel didn't know where she is going not until a huge terrifying gatess showed uo beyond the fee fogs. With no doubts she entered inside to view sight a garden maze with a huge dark mansion straight ahead. She fastly skips the garden maze and enters inside.

The inside was dark, no lights, no one. It was only her.

"Hello?" the woman called. Then sniffs after the sobbs she'd make.

"Anybody here!?" the young maiden continues looking for someone not until a tall man wearing a black tux with red intimidating eyes staring at her from a dark room.

"Yaya?" the man spoke, yaya hears then turns to the voice seeing a red pair of eyes looking at her. She approches it then the tall man reveals himself.

"Boboiboy!" the young maiden exclaims then hugs the tall man in front of her. She was happy to see her old friend after the years had passed they only see each other rarely after the hug. Yaya smiles at him.

"What are you doing here? Also i heard you are getting married to someone?" Boboiboy seriously asks her. Yaya then averted her gaze as boboiboy's question made her uncomfortable for a bit. "I don't want to get married yet, plus i don't love the guy." yaya admits changing her mood swings.

"I'm sorry." he then apologizez. "What about you? Also do you lived here? This house is huge?" yaya ask starting to look around, boboiboy flicks his hands then the lights around them turns on revealing the elegant place in yaya's sight.

"Wow. This place is amazing?" yaya said mesmerized by the designs of the house.

"Yeah i lived here alone, this house was my late grandfather's house. A house inheritance from my ancestrals." Boboiboy said gesturing around yaya was impressed by it after discovering her long lost friends just now. She was happy but thr thought happy was wash away after remembering her parents.

She walk away going outside the house going towards the garden maze thinking about her parent's decision, she knew that her parents just wanted what's best for her being practical for her future but it's not what she wanted. Her parents nerver ask her.

"I just want to be free.." she muttered underneath her breath then started sobbing hughing her self, burying her face at her knees while sitting in one of the stone benches placed at the maze.

"Yaya I'm sorry." Boboiboy apologizes comforting the girl beside him, yaya didn't knew boboiboy followed him outside. She didn't care if her friend was there all she ever wanted was to be free, her parents made her do everything they want starting from the beginning.

When yaya graduated in college she wanted to be a pilot but her parents were against it since a woman doesn't belong to a man's job si yaya ended up being a doctor which her parents suggested for her. After years passed by Gopal and Yaya meet up in an unexpected way. She was happy to see her old friend.

Soon yaya was happy to know tge news tha Gopal was getting married to a descent woman who can handle him yaya was proud.

When yaya turned 20 her parents set an arrangement for her, her parents decided to hooked her up with a guy. Yaya was sad to found out that the guy was no other than Fang. She was feeling guilty, sad, angry with mix of being consciousness. Her thoughts went to Ying, her bestfriend that had a crush on Fang for the passed years was ought to marry her.

She couldn't handle it anymore so that's where  the thought came of running away.

"I'm sorry." she apologizes then wipes her tears away feeling embarrassed.

"Its just all my life, my parents were controlling all of me. I don't wanna go back i think its time for me to stop listening but follow my heart. Congratulations Boboiboy." she smiled, a bitter one the smile that fakes everyone. Boboiboy looks at her in aww a facial expression of concerns towards his female friend.

"Boboiboy!" i girl voice suddenly interrupted them.

Yaya and Boboiboy stood up shock to see ying. Ying was shock and furious to see Boboiboy and Yaya together. Yaya backs away seeing her ex-bestfriend getting angry feeling the tension.

"First you took Fang away from me! And now Boboiboy! YOU SLUT I'LL KILL YOU!" ying shouted angrily then runs to approach yaya. Yaya backs away as boboiboy were busy trying to stop ying from hurting her.

"Ying I'm sorry! I'll go." Yaya said then run away from the maze, the house, leaving the whole place.

×××

In a clift the young poor maiden stood in her place staring at the starry night with tears streaming from her face, her life was a messed she wanted to do something she cannot.

"I'm sorry for everything Ibu, Ayah.." she sniffs as her voices cracks fron crying. "I'm sorry Ying and Fang for ruining your relationship.." she then stoods up looking uo tightening her grip facing the clift. "I'm sorry Boboiboy. I love you all i hope you all forgive me." as the depressed damsel spoke her final words she closes her eyes firmly letting herself fall from the deep clift.

Drowning from the blue ocean. She opens her eyes seeing herself under the water slowly her oxygen decreasing per minutes passing by. She grins then closes her eyes as her final breath is gone.

×××

After 3 years

A man in an orange cap stood at the clift where a beautiful maiden was found dead under the seas everyone suspected that the maiden committed suicide on purpose as the investigation said. Boboiboy who is holding a boquette of pink flowers that the beautiful maiden loves was busy looking at the orange pinkish skies with the dazzling sunset in front of him.

"I'm sorry." he spoked. "I didn't save you in time. I hope you get your freedom yaya cause now everyone sets you free just like you wish for. Thank you for being a good friend even though you didn't had one anymore. I'm sorry for not telling you the truth if it wasn't for my foolishness you would still be alive for now. Thank you for Entering in our lives, May you rest in peace."

To Be Continue🌀