Random #3

It was night time when the kids and teenagers went out for trick or treating, each houses decorated with scary obstacles mostly jack-o-lanterns scattered the street, gravestones at the front doors and mostly any scary decorations are use in their own houses.

At the Kumar's Residence. Gopal was preparing his costume choosing two costumes as his options were Papa Zola's superhero costume or just a random Alien costume. He chose the alien costume like he used to wear when they're on a mission rescuing motobot.

"Better!" gopal said then went out the street to see his friends. He woah as he sees her friend's costume.

Fang was wearing a black panther costume looking cool also he is wearing red contact lenses for extra coolness, while ying was wearing a superhero costume as The Flash from movies they used to watch. Boboiboy is wearing an anime costume from Pokemon the main character Ash Ketchum gopal wasn't expecting this, he was expecting that boboiboy would remove his cap but as unexpected he didn't and lastly yaya was wearing a little red riding hood costume, a green dress that fits perfectly to her red caped hood.

"Woah! You guys look awesome!" Gopal thumbs up as his costume is lame compared to his friends, and fang was laughing at him. "Why don't you change yours its so cheap." fang teased then, gopal hum getting judge by fang. He went back inside to change his outfit, to a marvel character from movies he watches.

After 5 minutes...

"Woah!"

Boboiboy praisez as he sees Gopal's new costume. "Hehe." with his arms on his hip, showing his costume to his friends feeling confident. "Whatever." fang uttered rolling his eyes as Gopal's costume went to his standards unexpectedly.

Gopal was wearing a costume from the Movies Star Wars, his costume were portraying Darth Vader. Even if hes slightly chubby the costume went overboard making him look different from himself. With his helmet looks realistic, his voice changes too whenever he speaks because the helmet contains a device that makes Gopal's voice heavier.

"Cool right?" gopal ask smirking to fang.

×××

"Trick or Treat!" Ying ask in front of a scary gloomy door, the door opens revealing Papa Zola in his Vampire costume.

"Who dares disturb the Dracula of Justice." Papa Zola said in a weird way, with his way of speaking and movements he clearly looks like not a vampire that's what ying thoughts.

"Uh? Trick or Treat?" Ying asks twice showing her basket yo him.

"Okay okay hang on a sec..." Papa Zola instantly changes into normal then gives ying candies.

×××

12:00 AM

At the Kokotiam Tok Aba was wearing his cocoa costume that looks hilarious on him, whole ochobot was painted i white leaving his robotic screen eyes colored in black.

"Happy Halloween! One Special Hot Chocolate Please!" a girl greeted then orders.

In the middle of the night in the Kokotiam Fang and Gopal came with a sack of candies in their own hands. Gopal was gasping for air after running away getting scared by a witch decoration installments that automatically scared him to death, Fang glares at him twice for leaving him behind.

"Huhuhu! I'm glad that's over." Gopal said dropping his sacks and himself laying at the green grass continuously gasping for air. Fang just puts his candies beside him and lean against a tree nearby.

After couple of minutes Yaya, Ying and Boboiboy Came with their own candy bag heavy, ying was holding two medium sacks of sweets while yaya is carrying a large big sack of candies everyone was shock to see her carrying such a big heavy sacks of sweets. With a smile plastered on her face.

Boboiboy and Ying were slightly envy for yaya who got more candies than them.

"Wah! That's a lot!" Gopal balieve seeing yaya's human size sack in her hands. Yaya chuckles. "Don’t worry i won't eat all of the candy? I will share some of them to Tapops or Tempur-A. Mines this." yaya said showing a small pink basket filled with different kinds of candies in her other hand.

"Awesome Yaya!" Boboiboy compliment.

×××

"Fascinating taste." Admiral Tarung compliment while chewing a small piece of chocolate from earth. While Kaizo just randomly picks a sweet from the sack then in the end he got a lollipop, while Shielda and Sai are eating small gummy bears in their hands from what they took from the sack of sweets.

"What in the world are these?" Kokoci ask seeing such rarely sweets voming from Earth. He smells, studies, licks, then studies again. "No need to worry Kokoci, that sweet your holding is called bubble gum, its a chewable sweet." Admiral answered after noticing kokoci being suspicious about Earth's unique kind of foods. He then stares at it blankly then shooks his shoulders as his doubts suddenly vanish after Admiral's explanation. He throws it into his mouth boisterously chewing the gum.

"Not bad." - Kokoci

×××

Back to Earth the Gang finishes trick or treating not until a bulb pop on Fang's head having an idea.

"A hunted amusement park had just open lately, Why don't we check it out?" Fang suggest staring at the group turning to him. After hearing his thoughts, Boboiboy, Ying and Gopal suddenly gets scared trembling after hearing his suggestion. The three went together looking cowards as ever. Fang thought.

"Yeah we should go! Also i have tickets there Totoitoy gave it to me yesterday, it was supposed to be our family but they refuse to come, sorry i quite forgot about it." yaya said smiling awkwardly to them. The three stood still at each other shooking no for disapproval of Fang and Yaya's plan.

"Gopal you better run now." Fang threatened sarcastically as Gopal opens his eyes to see Yaya and Fang staring at him serious with a smirk on their faces. Gopal whimspers then runs away as Boboiboy and Ying Already Run away.

"Yaya you go take care of Boboiboy, I'll take care of those two idiots." Fang said thej summon his shadow falcon to find gopal and ying.

×××

Thunderstorm who is Boboiboy was currently hiding in a dark alley with his thoughts were still in his head. Suddenly in the sky he saw a boom of glowing pink pass the skies. It's yaya, she's looking for me. Thunderstorm thought thek gulps ad bullets of sweat started pouring from his forehead.

"Hi boboiboy!" Boboiboy jumps away as yaya found her where he is hiding. He suddenly runs away but in the yaya caught him.

"Yaya please..." Thunder pleaded seriously looking terrified but not that much.

"Its gonna be fun, Come on pretty please?" Yaya pleaded persuasiving the elemental user in front of her who is nervous and hesitating about it.

"No." Boboiboy still refuses then transforms into Cyclone speeding away from the hijabi lady.

×××

"Run like the wind!" Ying runs in full speed passing the buildings, dark streets and houses finally hiding at the kokotiam. She sighs and gasps quietly but then she heard small weeping voices she then turns to see Gopal surprised.

"Gopal!?"

"He's here Ying!"

"Oh no!" ying exclaims intensified.

"Got ya." Fang said smirking to his friends.

To Be Continue🌀

🌌🎃🎭🍬🍫🍭🕷️🕸️🧛‍♂️🧜‍♂️👸👨‍🏭👽👻💀🤡☠️😈🤖😶Happy Halloween 🐉🐧🌘