Valentines Day One Shot

Valentines Day was coming, in Planet Earth every couple was at Tok Aba's shop ordering their usual favorite hot chocolate drink.

And so as the heroes.

Gopal was busy thinking of who to ask in a date, thinking of how will he do it.

"Oh men! Who will i ask in Valentines day?" Ask Gopal outloud to himself. Boboiboy, Fang, Ochobot and Sai overhears him.

"Why don't you ask one of the girl's out?" Suggest Fang.

"Who?" ask Gopal curious.

"You can ask Yaya?" Boboiboy suggested.

"What!? No way!" Gopal said disagreeing.

"What about Ying." Fang said.

"Trust me she won't." Gopal said turning Fang down.

"Or my Sister." Lastly said Sai.

"Hmm? Is your sister even available?" ask Gopal curious.

"How the hell would i know? She never tells me this some kind of things." Sai says then Fang nodds. "Yeah Shielda can be sometimes unpredictable when it comes to guys that she likes." Fang said.

"You guys aren't helping here. Dey! Boboiboy who will you ask in Valentines Day?" Gopal ask as everyone's attention went to Boboiboy.

"Hmm.. Never thought about it." Answers Boboiboy towards the group. "For may i ask? Why did the topic jump onto me?" Boboiboy said staring at his friends.

"Just asking Hehe." Gopal said scratching his head.

"If you're troubling about it just ask Shielda already since you don't like the other two. Why don't you just try." Fang said directly.

"It's not that easy you know. Why don't you go try it for yourself huh? Being high of yourself." Gopal said crossing his arms. "What's in it for you?" ask Fang.

"Nothing just prove it to me that you can ask a girl out." Gopal said.

Boboiboy and Sai then cheers for Gopal.

"Fine. Name it." Ask Fang.

"Hmmm let's see our menus." Said Gopal Thinking.

"Ying or Yaya?" Ask Gopal.

"WHAT!?" Fang freaked. "Why them!? there are hundreds of ladies out there!?" Fang said in frustration hearing that only Ying and Yaya to be exact.

"Well it's on me, Since I'm a good friend I'll let you choose between these two." Gopal said then gesture his hands showing the 3 ladies beside in a tree happily chatting at each other. Fang rolled his eyes then stares at the two.

Yaya is beautiful and kind but i think she's not my type. She kinda consider me as a friend, only friends because i can see it through her. She likes somebody else.

Then his red bloody eyes went to Ying.

This girl. She kinda annoys me in everything, in missions, while I'm eating she also humiliates me and prefers Boboiboy more. What should i do with her? She will be harder than Yaya but who says i can't.

Fang sighs annoyingly.

"I'll choose Ying." Fang said.

"Great Choice! You'll be starting tomorrow. If you proved that you'll be successful in your date with Ying in Valentines day then I'll give you anything you want." Gopal offers.

"Really huh?" Fang smirks. "Well then i accept it as in exchange you will buy me 5 boxes of carrot donuts." Fang said crossing his arms grinning at Gopal.